Stake Forum
9lives

Is Bitcoins price going to continue to go up?

Featured Comment

I'm sure most most people know how Bitcoins price in the past has reached up to 20k usd and then it plummeted. It took awhile for the price to stable out and thankfully the price is back on the rise again! I hope the price will continue to go up but I don't want it to climb as fast as before. I believe the price will go up as Bitcoin becomes more popular. Bitcoin ATM's have been going up in cities everywhere making Bitcoin a lot easier to purchase. If you ask anyone on the street if they heard of Bitcoin, most people will say yes. If the price continues to skyrocket like it is right now though, I'm worried it's going to crash again. If Bitcoin crashes again, I think the value will go even lower than it went last time. What's your thoughts about Bitcoins price skyrocketing? Will it crash as hard as it did in the past or will it go beyond the 20k mark?

Like i said before i think the price wont get ower 20k usd in 2019 it might happen in 2020 cuse it cant just go up to 20k from 11k in fuew months thats just my oppinion.i think to before 2020 starts the btc will be at 15,000$ then fall to 14k and go up to 17k then fall to 15k and then goes up to 20k :D .

I  doubt that it will go above 12-13 k the support for that level is way to low yet, and well i believe that btc wont go over 15k this year its just to unlikely i think

Remember last time bitcoin’s price broke through $10,000 it then hit it’s all time high of nearly $20,000 just 16 days later.  Facebook is considered to be one of the main bullish factors behind the upside momentum that picked up in the previous week and gained traction into the weekend. Apart from that, speculations about India's proposed ban on crypto assets might have served as an additional stimulus to buy cryptocurrencies. This theory is confirmed by the fact that Bitcoin is trading with a premium on Indian exchanges.  Bitcoin takes aim at $100,000 target. btc isexperiencing its fourth parabolic phase dating back to 2010. Bitcoin is a market like no other.

Bitcoin was supposed to reach $11k in the month of June. This mainly because of Halving (due next year), Facebook entry into cryptocurrency business and a lot of investment coming in from Institutional Investors. The price of Bitcoin can reach beyond $25k by the end of this year is next prediction.

At the moment price of Bitcoin is going Sideways. There is a strong resistance at $11.5k level. If it is able to break this level then expect the price to go up to $15k by next month.

There are a lot individual investors who had bought Bitcoin at $10k and $17k in 2017. They have been waiting for about 2 years now for the price to reach this level. They are the one who are most interested in selling their Bitcoins. That is why there is a strong resistance at $11.5k level.

hello friends only the reasons for lunch a coin of  big social media and investor of btc don't let their investment into dumped,thats the main cause btc rising so faster,if nowadays failed to do so then facebook coin will be the most high value coin after the btc .hope for btc now crossed all the hurdles and pick the new records. 

the way is going as of now.. it  can only climb., how high,, it all depends on the demand and the trades that are occurring right now..im very surprise since this is just the beginning of the summer break.. will it keep rising or will it have that sudden drop like last time when it rising around this time of the year.. hopefully it stay stable after the new years that would be a wonderful delight.. 

Unfortunately, after the rise follows a fall and it is inevitable. But the question is when and by how much in order to have time to react to changes in price. I think no one can answer that.

Posted (edited)

Well i read that it was due to Facebook's Libra (not unexpected - knew it it would be like that) and due to India's taking over the market with their bull runs ;)

Even that india is banned from crypto there are still alot of new investors and potential whales.

Edited by DreamStage

i think so. because as you can see the prices now $ 11.355 which is its a very good pump since january 2019. i am thinking and wondering if the prices can go through $20k or even more :D , but for now i already sell my BTC about 50% of my assets so i wont regret if the prices was down

I think it will :D

But ofcourse, I already withdrawn some of my investments so that I won't end up losing it all in the long run in case it goes down to hell. Haha

Well that's what we hope for anyway. Goodluck HODLing guys!

I kinda hope it does and i think it will do because It is growing and growing around the world and i reckon it will reach 15k$ by the end of this year.

Hello

Yep bitcoin price is on the bull now , mostly this time of the year until december , but anything can happen we dont know when the turn around will come , crypto is the new trend now , but i think for now it will go up and up and up. Hopefully it wont go back to the price of January 2019 this year . Lucky to those who bought and hold last January 2019.

There is no way to know what the price will do.  However, this run up has been a lot of fun.

One thing I like to look at is the futures markets.  These are bets that various groups make on what they think the price of Bitcoin will do.  Right now they seem to be showing that most large institutions are betting the price will go down, while most individuals think the price will be going up.  These reports lag by a week, so I'm glad to see that big Wall Street traders are WRONG and losing their asses.  Hopefully, they will swing around and start to support the price rather than betting against it.

If you'd like to see the report it's at:  https://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/financial_lof.htm

You have to scroll down to see the Bitcoin futures market, it's like fourth from the bottom.

Only time will tell how would the Bitcoin price play out, right now it can be said to be rather volatile but it is pretty much still on a positive momentum when you compare to last month May 2019.