Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Do you like going out?

Featured Comment

I am always into a night out. but since I got kids and got married my nights out changed a little. at this time I am more enjoying going out with my wife. have dinner and some drinks and then a couple hours at the local bar. Its nothing compared to the wild nights I got back in the days. 

but today is different. my wife and kids are at home, I am in Vegas and I scooped a 117,000USD cash in the WSOP. So today there are no limits and I probably will get as drunk as hell 🤣

Totally go out, especially if I had a group to go out with.  I'd also be good having friends over to hang out and party.  Even if set for life I might still hang out on Stake from time to time, chat is fun!

Yeah, I go out atleast once a day, the weather isn't that good in Lithuania these days, but I still do, not many people in Lithuania do go outside on these days, just because it rains alot and we have a few wind storms and I'd be more than happy to visit some other countries where the weather is great, like Spain, Australia, could name and name them back to back, because there are alot of countries having the best of the summer weather.

I would definitely go out and see the world. The only reason I don't is because of work, money, obvious reasons. I would love to travel and go out to fancy places and do all that with the people I love, unfortunately I haven't been dealt that hand yet. Hopefully in the near future or even later future I have that luxury, but right now I'm on the grind, and one day would love to see the world!