Stake Forum
Byteking

how to hit 1000x on plinko?

Featured Comment

Hey, you cant wrlly do much the one thing you can do is change seed thats all.

dont worry if you dont hit in first 10,000 rolls for some it takes 100,000 rolls :) 

if you want 1000x dice or limbo will get it much faster.

Plinko is just that way,  you never know when it's going to happen & sometimes it happens multiple times in a short period of time.  Try rotating your seed that seems to help sometimes,  but really it all depends on luck in the end.

There is no strategy to hit 1000x on plinko, all you really can do is chase it, do as many bets as you can till you hit it xD, 

throw some balls down and fingers crossed you get lucky, otherwise 99% of the time, the game beats you in the end. Plinko is for players with seriously high bankrolls, don't play if you can't afford to lose. I make that mistake so many times and I never learn from it.

It is too hard to get 1000x on Plinko. All I can say to you is to be patient and keep on trying. You can try Dice if you are frustrated with Plinko. I did hit 1000x in auto mode, that happened only once. But, it was fast. 

Try for small multipliers in the meantime and once in a while go after 1000x. Otherwise you will loose more than you anticipated.

here is one way.. of your playing on mobile.. tilt to the angle you want to ball to fall into.. it might take awhile to get the ball to the 1000x but it will eventually get there.. if you on pc just tilt your screen  a slightly, to the angle you going for,, just like mobile it will take awhile but eventually it will hit tit.. but btw make sure you have enough in your bank roll to cover the rolls.. to watever base bet you decided to run with.. 

There are not any specific requirements to hit a 1000x. You just need a bankroll and time. Once your bankroll lets you do more than 2000x rolls with a probability to bust aswel, then you might be lucky and get what you chase. It's all just about luck.

You need to have a good balance and just wait when it happens. I also never managed to catch x1000, but I managed to lose the balance several times. You have to wait and not change the seed until you catch it.

When i play plinko i usually alwayz play 16 pin hard trying to hit the 1000x but it seems like it never hits...ive had better outcomes playing with 14 pins or even 10 pins on hard....to me it seems like 16 pin hard just dont pay out 

There is nothign involved in how to hit 100x on plinko other than luck, just keep trying and hopefully you will succeed. There is no strategy or anything to this, just hope that you get a lucky seed and succeed! I can't really think of anything else to say to you, except good luck!

I have been trying to hit since I started gambling here !!!   In August 2017.   For some reason that 1000x on plinko just does not like Pae.   I haven’t put tons of time in it but plinko doesn’t seem to be a profitable game for me but I have tried and haven’t been successful.  

Plinko is one of those games where strategies don't really exist because you basically have absolutely no control over the game. You just click one time to release a ball and wait for it to drop. So there is no way you can find a way to win at Plinko unless we are talking about some kind of spiritual ways by praying to the gods to help you and change the outcome of the game in your favor 

i never hit 1000x in plinko yet , the max payout i ever hit was 420x

i think we need to refresh after couple hundred of bets for better chance to get 1000x.

hope we all get 1000x , god blessed.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:42 AM, Byteking said:

I am trying for too many days but cant hit 1000x and bust before hitting,

what i need to do to hit it?

it ususually comes every 3-5 days for me (only when i decide to play plinko) it's really all chance, there is no set strategy for plinko. seeing as how theres no option to increase on you number of loses or even stop when you've hit your multiplier means that it is 100% gambling when you play plinko. best of luck tho!

On 6/25/2019 at 9:13 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

throw some balls down and fingers crossed you get lucky, otherwise 99% of the time, the game beats you in the end. Plinko is for players with seriously high bankrolls, don't play if you can't afford to lose. I make that mistake so many times and I never learn from it.

And yet somehow the winners from the telegram challenges make it look so easy lol

Oh i have a tip that works 100 percent and you can hit it almost everytime just tilt your phone twoards the 1000x and volla you loose xD there is no strategy for hitting it just the truth. 

How in the world do you expect anyone to answer this op? Its completely random and it all comes down to luck at the end of the day. If it wasn't, Stake would go out of business since everyone would basically become millionaires.

The very best advice for you to hit 1000x is to keep on dropping the plinko balls with a basebet that is within reasonable amount considering the size of your bankroll. It will eventually drop into the 1000x once you try enough times.

for the plinko game that I usually use is using a flat BB, but the possibility for profit is bigger, in my opinion, rarely think too much about how to get 1000x on Plinko but how to get a big profit, maybe if you are not lucky on Plinko or get red long maybe it's good for you to replace the seed