Qvvaser109

I Name My "Mines" and "Keno" Setups. Do You?

Featured Comment

I have always named my various configurations. I've never talked about it but I have a lot. They have nothing o do with winning strategy, just some fun is all. Here are two...

Mines: Thor's Axe....... 476719282_ScreenShot2019-06-25at7_07_58AM.thumb.png.d793772f518050d19b181a520dc00de4.png

Keno: Bad Day......       438168438_ScreenShot2019-06-25at7_08_39AM.thumb.png.544b3e2941db8f7b9e160417d121a888.png

I have a few more that I mostly use on four-card-keno in Vegas but I mess around with some at Stake too.

Keno bad day is very cool, I can imagine you get some peace of mind if Keno fails you, and you can still say well I said FU to keno. 

@Burgerwcheese said he found some 'hot' keno patterns the other day... I thought wow is that even possible, but now from your post above I can see maybe it is, just need to use some creative. Care to share any of your hot keno patterns chesseburger?!

image.thumb.png.f4c64d03b49baf242943d3d92e1dfcfd.png

these are my fav settings for mines on autobets. it gives a x60 multiplier.

image.thumb.png.db15ba852ab169819bf672ebbd1ad225.png

and thats my favorite keno pattern :D 

hf if someone wants to try it. gl and pls let me know if some1 won with it :D

Hahahah, I do the same thing but most of my patterns are on mines and are letters, so they are pretty easy to name hahaha. I especially like the FU pattern, I think thats very creative and funny, and might even add some closure if you rip on that pattern. but, Before you even start to go on that pattern  you have to make sure your seed is a FU hahaah.

1 hour ago, neich said:

image.thumb.png.f4c64d03b49baf242943d3d92e1dfcfd.png

these are my fav settings for mines on autobets. it gives a x60 multiplier.

image.thumb.png.db15ba852ab169819bf672ebbd1ad225.png

and thats my favorite keno pattern :D 

hf if someone wants to try it. gl and pls let me know if some1 won with it :D

I do this in keno a lot of times too! It usually works with me and I managed to get some hundred multis with this.

Although I usually don't play keno, I somehow got luck ywith this pattern. Maybe I'll give it a shot again sometime soon xD haha

It's good to see these named patterns. I'd love to give some of it a hot sometime when I got time :) 

I have the settings and I named them myself. Mostly I give the name in the game Mines xD (I gave it a slightly unique name )  . Example : 

Dance in the fort

Screenshot_58.png.b649989ef89445994b2861d628563486.png

Red carpet and barrier

Screenshot_59.png.de159ed02926bf80d19e3d753ed1c0a5.png

But for Keno. I use Pattern Letters and numbers only ( Sometime Random xD )

i make mine shape like a 5 and and is all diamonds with 3 bombs but 6 spaces open.. which equals to 110x.. i call it 5 on it.. hit  a few times.. but havent for a while now since i stop playing on mines.. only on plinko as of late.. the next one i shape into a a guy that looks like he is running.... called it the running man.. with all diamond 3  bombs and six open spaces also.. this are my hitters.,..it might take a few rolls but it does hit.. when it needs too,

2019-06-25 (1).png

2019-06-25 (2).png

Wahahaha that was very cute, i never give some name to my pattern/configuration :D i never think to do that , because in my head is thinking about win win win.

that Thor axe was funny btw, how could you make a thor axe in Stake :D 

Lol i am a big marvel fan but that aint no storm breaker for sure xD because that is weird but seems decent in a way. And keno bad day lol every pattern for keno is the worst