Stake Forum
Steve

Recent Telegram Challenges

Featured Comment

As you might have noticed I've been experimenting with the Telegram challenges and trying out new things. Do you like 1 game with 1 set of rules the entire challenge or is it more fun to have constantly changing games & rules?

What are your favourite games to play during the challenges?

I think its more fun to have constantly changing games & rules because than more peeps can win i think because they go to other game and everyone have the same chance in each sets of games,

I like the new one since it spices things up a bit.

I love playing limbo, dice, or anything that you can hunt high multis with that automatically stops with the right tweaks.

I hate the bet ID games cause I don't want to check each and every bet to see if i won, especially when I'm outside using my mobile to play.

Posted (edited)

I prefer constantly changing games & rules. its more fun and you can try few games if you dont have luck in one.

And my favourite game in challenges is Wheel! PS: i win 2 times on wheel once 1eth and once 2 eth! And dice also with bet ID 777 end was 2eth win. :D  And never win in Big payouts challenge/

Edited by OlegBarca

for me it's better with challenges that keep changing to reduce users who use alt when the challenge takes place. and my fav game is keno, but in the last few weeks I've never seen it in the challenge list  :(

I prefer the changing challenges because this has become quite difficult for sponsored users not to focus on that alone and I am very happy with the game if I win xD

I do like different games per challenge insted of one game while it prevents most alts from participating by the time it's kinda faster. Also it's more fun this way while users have many more possibilities to win. Thanks by the way for all these stuff.

I liked 1 game. But the number of alts was huge and often won  nickname that were never seen in the chat. The changing conditions of the game bring down the alts and make it harder for them to win. 
And I did not quite understand the opinion @Torpe about sponsored users. Does he mean  that you are colluding with someone?

Game with various changes each winning is good for preventing alt account joining the challenge. We forget about the Baccarat Telegram Challenge. How about adding that one, for example : Bet id ends with 777 and must be Tie, or the Tie number should be 9 or 0? 

These telegram was fun, of course for free funds to play with if you won, and also all is good for now. I won 2 times on Mines, once on Wheel, once on Roulette (2 eth), 2 times on Plinko, once time at Hilo, Dice also once. So, it was hard to decide which game that really I love.

Actually I like the rules and games that are always changing because they can reduce the Alt account to participate in the challenge.
But there are a few problems, because my mobile user is more difficult when switching games and will experience lag when changing games. 

undoubtedly more interesting when the games change and it gives an advantage to luck and speed! but this is not possible for those who play from the phones and we just have to sigh, although there is an incentive to buy a computer

depend on dificulty on challenges, but better make plinko better please, always error on challenge its like eeeew

any multiple games i think thats greats.

I liked 1k satoshi minbet, or atleast 3k, but 9k automatically removes 99% of the community to even try to hunt the 1ETH. As u once mentioned u changed 2ETH win to 1ETH because of the price raise, to why would u increase the minimum amount, it's like 10USD for now, and if the challenge is to hunt some big payouts, u can't even try it