Stake Forum
Steve

Recent Telegram Challenges

Featured Comment

1 game and also @Steve maybe try to experiment with the time of challenges again? I mean many people (including me) aren't really able to join the challenges knowing it's very much mid day where most work places are over lunches and breaks and are not able to join. I think rotating the times may not be the most comfortable for you, knowing you have to play around with your time but still, that'd make it more fair and less biased for others. Cheers.

11 minutes ago, Qvvaser109 said:

Call me old fashioned but I like the one-challenge style a little better. It lets me focus on losing at just one game at a time.

Yes, I also like it with one call, it gives more chances and does not relax, as with several games, but we can still try to play with changing calls every time, frequent spam in the chat annoys me, if it reduces it, I will happy

I quite like the new approach with several games included. It seems to reduce spam and is more exciting as you have to follow closely which challenge you are currently on. However, I am quite happy with any choice that is made. 

WIsh you guys would bring back doing the telegram challenges at random times throughout the day, that was the only way I was able to participate. Maybe alternate times so everyone has a chance to try? :D 

Hi Steve! I think that the new approach to the telegram competition is a very good idea! Today it was also interesting that the fact that 2-3 games in one day will be better! It is possible to choose for yourself which game is better to participate in and focus on this game, and not to run around the games! I think it will be good in turns, 2-3 games a day!

I prefer multiple games in one telegram challenge. It firstly shows the possibility to hit high multipliers on several games with a decent number of rolls. Secondly reduces all the alt accounts that try to hit say a simple multiplier (9900x on dice - they would probably run their autos on each account and wait for a winning sound to win). Having multiple games and games such as Keno (where there are many winning bet sounds (like 3.5x, 8x, etc - so the alts wont find it very simple). Also, users would have to follow the Stake telegram and keep an eye on it - so it makes it more interesting. 

I'm not sure if that is one of your goals - to reduce the alts participating, but I think us as users would like that since you can't stop alts from participating. 

One drawback however is for the users trying to participate from their mobiles. Trying to go back and forth from telegram to Stake website would be pretty tough, apart from the already difficult task of copying the bet id from history and pasting in chat xD So for mobile users this probably is terrible! 

I like one game with one set of rules. I like Challenge Limbo, Dice, Whell, Plinko. Most of all I don’t like to compete in Hilo. In manual mode it is too difficult, so those who use a bot win pretty quickly. The bot that is posted on the forum has few settings. Probably someone has a more functional bot.

I usually run a contest from the phone. When several contests, from the phone it is difficult to execute them. So I feel better when there is 1 game in the telegram contest. Well, I like most contests with id like wheel (3x)

1 hour ago, DanielRandomDud said:

way better. What about 1 trivia question included in each chall?

Trivia? are you serious? A lot of spam in chat when challenge start. if they start trivia i think chat will go down and all stake :) :D  

to be honest with you steve i love the new telegram challenges the concept is so good i love it gives more of  a chance for people who dont normaly win the telelgram challenge so keep expirementing because i and i know others love it :)

Hello there Steve,

I like the later one constantly changing the games and rules , it will be a surprise for everyone instead of just one game in succession. Everyone joining the challenge will have the chance to try different kind of games that they're not used to, like me in the past i only play mines, but when i saw the challenges like limbo , dice , wheel , keno i tried and i enjoyed so much even though i didn't win one of them , now i play every games available on stake because of the challenges any time of the day.

Thank you!

For the simplicity of the challenge I would say 1 game only and 1 rule, I only played one of the mixed ones yet, so I don't know how the other were. But the only thing I saw was they spam after every game: 'over?', 'how many winners?', 'done',etc instead of the already common spam at the end (which in my eyes is a lack of respect of the users to stake, is it that hard to behave yourself?). But I must say I did like the mixed one, because it makes it more fun than just play 1 game only. And the challenge takes a bit longe, not like the hit 11 on roulette and bet id has to end with 11 that one was over even before it started.:)

But the thing I would like to see you doing again is doing the challenge at more random times again, not always the same time with +-1hour difference, by doing this you don't include people who live in other timezones. You did this for 1 week, a while ago and I think this would be the most fair way of doing the challenge for every user of stake, no matter where he or she lives :) Or maybe you could still use some planned times, each day another time :)

I am more pleased when doing a challenge with Bet ID 777 because it is quite difficult and needs great luck. Not everyone can get Bet ID 777 with win results in the game.

I like it when a lot of games. but I would not like to read constant spam in the chat, I think that if the chat is created for Challenges, then there should be only bets. because as if there is one winner in the game, you don’t always have time to see that you already need to move on, as you read a lot of excess in the chat

Steve, I do not like many challenge in same day, because many player use mobile, and is very hard to play a game and see   chat  at same time,

i suggest you only 1 challenge per day only

and why did  you create spam chat room "challenge chat room"

I think best rule for challenge chat  room 👇

1. Only wining Bets

2. No chat allowed in Challenge chat room

And my Fav game for Challenge is Roulette

I am personally more partial to just 1 game with multiple winners, but don't mind changing it up a bit.  Honestly, it is completely up to you what cahllenges you offer and how you run them.  Either way it is basically a freebie for the winners... beggars can't be choosers!