Jump to content
xtinepink

Wonders in Your Country

Featured Comment

This is to inspire and show other members of this community on what other countries has to offer. 

Or you might want to share what is a bit in your places. Let’s help them realize to have their travel goals. 

 

Mkay, my country is Philippines with around 7000 islands. We have a lot of beautiful beaches and not only that. One of the greatest thing of Philippines are the people itself. Everyone is always smiling and happy to see visitors around.

 

Here are few beautiful spots.

https://www.spot.ph/things-to-do/the-latest-things-to-do/67227/10-island-hopping-destinations-philippines-a00171-20160801-lfrm2

Hope you can share your country too.❤️

8E2B6D62-D91F-4440-9037-34D3D29AF4C1.jpeg

ED7FA787-107E-4CE4-8557-05A93F20A02B.jpeg

F863F965-4E73-42C3-BC2E-6A609358E5E3.jpeg

30C39414-E1D2-4A19-98BC-6BC86FA30605.jpeg

 

Edited by xtinepink
  • Love 4
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chrisconn63 said:

Im on my way to the airport right now. :D that looks amaazzinngggggggg. i wanna goooooo

Philippines has a lot to offer with inexpensive ways to travel.😝 

6 minutes ago, neoooo said:

nice post :) , here we go , i'm from the lovely Egypt .

http://www.travelstart.com.eg/blog/the-65-best-destinations-in-all-egypt

Omg this is also beautiful. Thanks for sharing neoooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xtinepink said:

This is to inspire and show other members of this community on what other countries has to offer. 

Or you might want to share what is a bit in your places. Let’s help them realize to have their travel goals. 

 

Mkay, my country is Philippines with around 7000 islands. We have a lot of beautiful beaches and not only that. One of the greatest thing of Philippines are the people itself. Everyone is always smiling and happy to see visitors around.

 

Here are few beautiful spots.

https://www.spot.ph/things-to-do/the-latest-things-to-do/67227/10-island-hopping-destinations-philippines-a00171-20160801-lfrm2

Hope you can share your country too.❤️

8E2B6D62-D91F-4440-9037-34D3D29AF4C1.jpeg

ED7FA787-107E-4CE4-8557-05A93F20A02B.jpeg

F863F965-4E73-42C3-BC2E-6A609358E5E3.jpeg

30C39414-E1D2-4A19-98BC-6BC86FA30605.jpeg

I cant add more to that sissy coz we're from same country :D Im so proud for our country, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philippines looks like a perfect summer resort to me :) @xtinepink, are we invited to visit you? We need an official invitation if you are near any of those beaches! :x

When talking about Serbia, I tend to send ppl this video, because it is a beautiful representation of all of the beauties Serbia has to offer: 

Also, some of the World Heritage Sites in Serbia under the protection of UNESCO are the following, if anyone is interested to explore the history, not only visit as a tourist ;) Old City of Romuliana, Golubac Fortress on the Danube river, and natural wonder of Đavolja Varoš (roughly translated as The Devil's Town) :)

 

Romuliana.jpg

Golubac.JPG

Djavolja_varos_3.jpg

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Philippines looks like a perfect summer resort to me :) @xtinepink, are we invited to visit you? We need an official invitation if you are near any of those beaches! :x

When talking about Serbia, I tend to send ppl this video, because it is a beautiful representation of all of the beauties Serbia has to offer: 

Also, some of the World Heritage Sites in Serbia under the protection of UNESCO are the following, if anyone is interested to explore the history, not only visit as a tourist ;) Old City of Romuliana, Golubac Fortress on the Danube river, and natural wonder of Đavolja Varoš (roughly translated as The Devil's Town) :)

 

Romuliana.jpg

Golubac.JPG

Djavolja_varos_3.jpg

Wow that’s a beauty. Well of course you can come here. Lots of Pinoy players will surely be your tour guide for each places you wanna visit here😉. 

As they alway say “It’s more fun in the Philippines”😄

27 minutes ago, Viksen said:

UKRAINE

image.png.4c9e75c543f4e1dd935a1ae5bc570344.png

украина.jpg

укриана2.jpg

украина3.jpg

украина5.jpg

украина6.jpg

Love it😉 thanks for sharing 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In France we have lots of touristics places. Paris is the most well-known internationnaly but I don't like it personnaly. I absolutely don't see any romantism in a city who smell like shit and pee, were you need to take care of your stuff anytime you site to take a coffee somewhere, etc. But still it's a nice place for the culture (museums, history, monuments, ...).

The mediterranean side is not better. Ok you have beaches (not as beautiful as PH ones tho) but too much tourists, too much expensive, too much insecurities and so on.

When people ask me I prefer to speak about others places in France. Like Lyon.

Lyon is an ancien roman city called Lugdunum, capital city and administrative centre of the Gallic provinces. So they have lot of culture there (museums, ...) and part of the city is under the protection of UNESCO too (the old city, call the Vieux Lyon). 

Lyon is also the city where were born the Lumière's brothers... who invented the cinema and movies as we know them now and were among the first filmmakers in history.

Roman_theatre_in_Lyon.jpg

traboules-du-vieux-lyon.jpg

quartier-du-vieux-lyon-au-coeur-d-un-pat

une-Lyon.jpg

On the 8th december they have a tradition who is called "Fête de la Lumière" and attract more than 2 or 3 millions people every year, basically all the city is illuminated by light sculptures, light effects, decorations & co.

16739171.jpg

Lumiere8.jpg

1000x563_317416.jpg

lyon_fete_des_lumieres-1024x683.jpg

Also it's the world capital of gastronomy (lots of great chefs like Paul Bocuse are from there) with some rich culinary traditions. More than 1500 restaurants and the highest numbers of restaurants per inhabitant in France (which is already a gastronomical country by itself). You'll find absolutely every type of food : expensive or cheap, specialities from france and Lyon or from all around the world. With very different atmospheres (from modern to medieval, lounge to crowded and the typical places called "les bouchons"). And I don't even speak about the wines or the cheeses, 2 other great French specialties as you already know. 

Le_Train_Bleu.jpg

368_1.jpg

1-salle-ouverture-cuisine-restaurant-la-

restaurant_lachimere2_gf.jpg

If you like more modern stuff a new neighborhood was born a few years ago : Confluence. With a lot of modern architecture, mall, etc.

vue%20musee%20confluences_0.jpg

1214-507-ext.ashx?h=507&w=1214

photo-cube-orange.png

But mostly Lyon is a city where you can take a walk in one of their parks or along the quays of the two rivers that cross the city.

preview_Source0.jpg

agbu-yp-LyonRhone-alpes.jpg

les-berges-du-rhone-lyon-1332945902.jpg

Berges_du_Rhone_Pont_Guillotiere.jpg

portada_Pont_Schuman_13R_%C2%A9Guillaume

4089390183_6ae586b0a6_b.jpg

One of the parks is one of the biggest European's urban park (Parc de la tête d'or) with a internal zoo, a lake, greenhouses with plants from around the world, the french center of the roses (rosary with some flowers from Napoleon's wife, ...), a velodrome, ... that's my soft spot of the city.

attachment.php?attachmentid=251543&stc=1

palais_des_congres_lyon.jpg

lyon-tete-d-or-4.jpg

roseraie-du-parc-de-la-tete-d-or_format_

parc-tete-or-lyon-vue-aerienne.jpg
 

You can see all of that (and more) in these videos ;)

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kargai said:

In France we have lots of touristics places. Paris is the most well-known internationnaly but I don't like it personnaly. I absolutely don't see any romantism in a city who smell like shit and pee, were you need to take care of your stuff anytime you site to take a coffee somewhere, etc. But still it's a nice place for the culture (museums, history, monuments, ...).

The mediterranean side is not better. Ok you have beaches (not as beautiful as PH ones tho) but too much tourists, too much expensive, too much insecurities and so on.

When people ask me I prefer to speak about others places in France. Like Lyon.

Lyon is an ancien roman city called Lugdunum, capital city and administrative centre of the Gallic provinces. So they have lot of culture there (museums, ...) and part of the city is under the protection of UNESCO too (the old city, call the Vieux Lyon). 

Lyon is also the city where were born the Lumière's brothers... who invented the cinema and movies as we know them now and were among the first filmmakers in history.

Roman_theatre_in_Lyon.jpg

 

Turkey, Mira

27.thumb.jpg.388a6dc8e628f3a7d103cb81498ab2ca.jpg

very similar structures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kargai said:

In France we have lots of touristics places. Paris is the most well-known internationnaly but I don't like it personnaly. I absolutely don't see any romantism in a city who smell like shit and pee, were you need to take care of your stuff anytime you site to take a coffee somewhere, etc. But still it's a nice place for the culture (museums, history, monuments, ...).

The mediterranean side is not better. Ok you have beaches (not as beautiful as PH ones tho) but too much tourists, too much expensive, too much insecurities and so on.

When people ask me I prefer to speak about others places in France. Like Lyon.

Lyon is an ancien roman city called Lugdunum, capital city and administrative centre of the Gallic provinces. So they have lot of culture there (museums, ...) and part of the city is under the protection of UNESCO too (the old city, call the Vieux Lyon). 

Lyon is also the city where were born the Lumière's brothers... who invented the cinema and movies as we know them now and were among the first filmmakers in history.

Roman_theatre_in_Lyon.jpg

traboules-du-vieux-lyon.jpg

quartier-du-vieux-lyon-au-coeur-d-un-pat

une-Lyon.jpg

On the 8th december they have a tradition who is called "Fête de la Lumière" and attract more than 2 or 3 millions people every year, basically all the city is illuminated by light sculptures, light effects, decorations & co.

16739171.jpg

Lumiere8.jpg

1000x563_317416.jpg

lyon_fete_des_lumieres-1024x683.jpg

Also it's the world capital of gastronomy (lots of great chefs like Paul Bocuse are from there) with some rich culinary traditions. More than 1500 restaurants and the highest numbers of restaurants per inhabitant in France (which is already a gastronomical country by itself). You'll find absolutely every type of food : expensive or cheap, specialities from france and Lyon or from all around the world. With very different atmospheres (from modern to medieval, lounge to crowded and the typical places called "les bouchons"). And I don't even speak about the wines or the cheeses, 2 other great French specialties as you already know. 

Le_Train_Bleu.jpg

368_1.jpg

1-salle-ouverture-cuisine-restaurant-la-

restaurant_lachimere2_gf.jpg

If you like more modern stuff a new neighborhood was born a few years ago : Confluence. With a lot of modern architecture, mall, etc.

vue%20musee%20confluences_0.jpg

1214-507-ext.ashx?h=507&w=1214

photo-cube-orange.png

But mostly Lyon is a city where you can take a walk in one of their parks or along the quays of the two rivers that cross the city.

preview_Source0.jpg

agbu-yp-LyonRhone-alpes.jpg

les-berges-du-rhone-lyon-1332945902.jpg

Berges_du_Rhone_Pont_Guillotiere.jpg

portada_Pont_Schuman_13R_%C2%A9Guillaume

4089390183_6ae586b0a6_b.jpg

One of the parks is one of the biggest European's urban park (Parc de la tête d'or) with a internal zoo, a lake, greenhouses with plants from around the world, the french center of the roses (rosary with some flowers from Napoleon's wife, ...), a velodrome, ... that's my soft spot of the city.

attachment.php?attachmentid=251543&stc=1

palais_des_congres_lyon.jpg

lyon-tete-d-or-4.jpg

roseraie-du-parc-de-la-tete-d-or_format_

parc-tete-or-lyon-vue-aerienne.jpg
 

You can see all of that (and more) in these videos ;)

 

 

Omg bear!!!! It is sooooo damn beautiful. See you there soon!😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice vid @Magisterek always wanted to visit Poland and eat a real borscht from there :P

11 hours ago, remember said:

image.thumb.png.f7990c625a4cb9084de4fdc489836086.pnghey its my country. this place name is " Hạ long " image.thumb.png.b27b8868331b57f133a14ff0a0b79c4b.pngimage.thumb.png.99dde6e97296a7395099cfd27bcf2701.pngimage.thumb.png.677ecea650dc98e7a752f233f3f09af6.png

That's really beautiful @remember

12 hours ago, Freebird said:

Hi, I am from India. We have lot of beautiful places to visit all over India

India having lot of UNESCO World Heritage Sites 

https://www.tourmyindia.com/blog/25-wonders-of-india/

http://www.thrillophilia.com/blog/20-places-you-need-to-visit-in-india-with-your-best-friend/

So many great things to see in India :)

 

13 hours ago, Bojana said:

Philippines looks like a perfect summer resort to me :) @xtinepink, are we invited to visit you? We need an official invitation if you are near any of those beaches! :x

When talking about Serbia, I tend to send ppl this video, because it is a beautiful representation of all of the beauties Serbia has to offer: 

Also, some of the World Heritage Sites in Serbia under the protection of UNESCO are the following, if anyone is interested to explore the history, not only visit as a tourist ;) Old City of Romuliana, Golubac Fortress on the Danube river, and natural wonder of Đavolja Varoš (roughly translated as The Devil's Town) :)

 

Romuliana.jpg

Golubac.JPG

Djavolja_varos_3.jpg

I always wanted to do a cruise on the Danube, since I read a book by Jules Vernes "Le Pilote du Danube" (don't believe the book have a english translation) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×