Stake Forum
GKD09

No longer can you see profits of each game.

Featured Comment

I think being able to see the profits and loses of each game was a nice feature - I don't really get why they had to take that out? 

If you didn't already know, there is a new tab called "breakdown" now.

image.png.a684d46aa35940f55bd942efb3ab907f.png

You can see the amount of wins, loses, bets and ties which can be sorted by the currencies or games. This is cool but now you can't see in which game you profited the most. 

It's not like without this information I can't continue betting xD - but what I don't get is why they had to remove it. Do you guys have any idea why? 

I miss seeing my profits on ETH on Mines and my big BTC win on Video Poker :/ 

Umm i guess it is still there maybe probably because i dobt think that stake would remove it in the first place for sure maybe it is moved to some other tab out location just have yo search for it. 

Hmm, that is strange. @Josh is it supposed to be like this, or is there another way to view the stats of each specific game (like it used to be)? Hopefully he replies soon, because I would also like to see my profits and losses from each game.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:36 PM, GKD09 said:

I think being able to see the profits and loses of each game was a nice feature - I don't really get why they had to take that out? 

If you didn't already know, there is a new tab called "breakdown" now.

image.png.a684d46aa35940f55bd942efb3ab907f.png

You can see the amount of wins, loses, bets and ties which can be sorted by the currencies or games. This is cool but now you can't see in which game you profited the most. 

It's not like without this information I can't continue betting xD - but what I don't get is why they had to remove it. Do you guys have any idea why? 

I miss seeing my profits on ETH on Mines and my big BTC win on Video Poker :/ 

Do you mean the profit history line graph?

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Do you mean the profit history line graph?

Hey Josh, 

Thanks for the reply. :) No I can't remember exactly how it was but, it looked like this itself 
image.thumb.png.290899904945ba0ef0e2fc1cfc17f66f.png

and we were able to choose which game, that showed us the number of bets, wins, losses wager and profit, of each individual game. But now that drop down is not available. It is there under the breakdown tab, but that doesn't show us the profit/loss on each game like it did before - which I thought was a nice stat to look at. :D 

Maybe if the stats could be visible when you hover over the pie chart. Say you bring the pointer over Dice or its colour and it displays the stats? 

Do you know why exactly it was removed in the first place? 🤔