Anonyrider341

Earning cryptocurrencies

Featured Comment

hello guys. 

I'm bit confused with earning of cryptocurrencies with the stake forum. 

Pls help me figure out how can I earn to this site. 

I have learned about stake and forum though I am not getting it. 

After spending a lot of time to stake forum yet their is  something I should be known of, just want to keep in my knowledge. 

Thank you. 

Hey,stake forum is not get free sats for chating its made to eople shared their knolege or storys or so on its for people so they can tell how they feel abaout things and not spam.Dont spam or copy paste things read rules carfuly if you go against rules you will gett warning point which will newer excpire.Just be you on here and eventualy you will understand how things work here. :)❤️ 

1 minute ago, yololife222 said:

Hey,stake forum is not get free sats for chating its made to eople shared their knolege or storys or so on its for people so they can tell how they feel abaout things and not spam.Dont spam or copy paste things read rules carfuly if you go against rules you will gett warning point which will newer excpire.Just be you on here and eventualy you will understand how things work here. :)❤️ 

May be you too doing the same thing.  ✌

Dude it's a type of GENERAL DISCUSSION.  so I don't think it's a type of CHATING. 

Eventually, I'm acquiring the exact knowledge of the stake forum. 

Thank you

Hey... Stake forums is not just about earning the satoshi's... It is about contributing to the community. But yeah.

All you do is either create topics or reply to them. It's simple!