madcoin

HiLoBot - Hunt Unlimited Payout with Ease

Featured Comment

Heya madcoin . 

Thank you for this bot. I think this donation option is great . Many peoples make very big payouts with your bot.

Their big profits are due to your good work with you and I think everyone who won with a lot of help will be very grateful to you.

still dont know how to use this damn bot,,  but if you have instructions with this one i would dl this,, just wanna try this bot out once. hopefully i get to know about this bot,, andj get at least one hand played.. if not ill just give up and forget about hilo altogether. time will tell,, and that time telling me now or never.. 

Just now, madcoin said:

After latest stake maintenance old HiLoBot didnt working anymore
So i will try create new HiLo Bot, the bot will work same like the old one without multiple setting like the old one, the new bot will only do manual bet

824857ff416d821a3d55ccadc315b231.png.88ce99a8d6276afeea87b9d055719bf5.png

How-to

To be able using the bot you have to paste the API Token into the bot in TextBox bottom of the bot

9ab4943914bea577fb8672fb44cd2ca7.png.7104f3c775488407f8ec9cd16970764c.png

Press the login button after you put the API token, if you see your name in the left top of the bottom that means you already login

71755cc92fd34749c9dbd7aa7d80e33e.png.db4240e599873c02c31017b888c28b05.png

First Card

You can choose your first card 

• Suit :
    • D : Diamond
    • H : Heart
    • S Spades
    • C : Club

Patterns

There several pattern you can use for hunt 

• 1 : Bot will pick Higher than previous card
  • 0 : Bot will pick Lower than previous card
  • 5 : Bot will pick Higher odds for next card
  • 4 : Bot will pick Lower odds for next card
  • 2 : Bot will pick equal card from previous card
  • 7 : Bot will skip the next card

ex: 1,0,1,0,5,4,2,7

Disclaimer

• This is still gambling. The bot is not guaranteed to win.
  • Please do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.
  • Certain actions from the server might also result in unexpected behavior.
  • I cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred while using the bot

Donation
- stake username: madcoin

Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3de0ae7850760785b3f8ee00e588a8edb57317a7f0697c750d63b707d6238a31/detection

Download Link

http://bit.ly/HiLoBot - Google Drive

Thank you very much bro! New "Skip function" i like it!

I never forgot u if i hit big :) 

This looks way more sophisticated that the prev one :D Thank you so much for putting effort to it to make it better. I loved the earlier manual version but gotta love this more. I didn't really understand the numbers back then 0, 1, 4 & 5, but now it makes much more sense.

18 hours ago, madcoin said:

Suit :

• D : Diamond
  • H : Heart
  • S Spades
  • C : Club

Oops, looks like we won't know when someones using a bot anymore since people can select which suit they want 😛 and also the skip feature. But if someone uses same card on cards apart from K and A, then we'd know :D 

Thanks though for the additional features. Will definitely use the bot more often now! :) 

Cheers.

7 hours ago, GKD09 said:

Oops, looks like we won't know when someones using a bot anymore since people can select which suit they want 😛 and also the skip feature. But if someone uses same card on cards apart from K and A, then we'd know

well we can check the nonce for the player bet if in 2 to 5 nonce he/she use same first card we will know that player using bot to play 🤣

When i try to open it crashes everytime i downloaded 4 times and i closed my antivirus and after that i did trust this network to my hilobot

but nothig happens its only crashed when its opens. can u help me @madcoin

is this the same hilo bot that everybodys talking about  or is this your own personal bot ?  damnn that things is not what i expected.....so you really gotta know how to use it or kinda have your own strategies to it right?  idk bro i think maybe i needa talk to the master @Etude about the hi lo bot because he seems to have mastered this shit 

i got a runtime error at around 700 bets - i haven't had a chance to use it more than yet. i will update comment upon next crash with any pertinent information -- i might suggest the option for a random start card, and-- the math might be ridiculous, but perhaps you could build a database against long-term outcomes W/L and apply a predicative algorithm against subsequent H/L bets . ehh.. what am I talking about xD

update:
i left the bot to look for 6 6s (2,2,2,2,2) and it froze again around 700 bets. :/

Edited by BLXN

2 hours ago, Shipping4678 said:

This version has more advantages than the old version. Hopefully you will create a better version that will help us make money ☺️

I definitely agree with you there. The old HiLo bot had so many good features including auto-betting.

I haven't even bothered with the new HiLo bot because it didn't seem as appealing as the old one. 

However, His new Mines bot is incredible! Makes it so much easier to hunt high x's.