Herorhim

What will bitcoin be at the VERY end of 2019

Featured Comment

On 6/27/2019 at 1:40 AM, Herorhim said:

On the last day of 2019, what do you believe the price of bitcoin will be? Give me your best guesses!

i think it will be in low price, that is how btc before, alway down at the end of the year, and it rises on mid of the year, so i think and my guess is it will not change, same like what happen before, will be less price

from various news and information that I read on the internet and in my personal opinion at the end of 2019, bitcoin will continue to experience a significant decline .. given the considerable potential ahead of halvingdays, .. usually it is like that ..
before bitcoin prices skyrocketed to the moon, usually the value will continue to plummet .. and engulfing halvingdays, the value of bitcoin will gradually recover .. and rise to reach the highest price ... many predictions from various circles say that the value of bitcoin will continue to decline at the end of 2019 ... and I believe that ...

The price of Bitcoin by the new year, by the end of 2019, will be about the same as this hour! there will be fluctuations + - 10% monthly! This is purely my forecast and my personal opinion!

Bitcoin will not exceed $10,000 in 2019
Today, experts make different predictions about what will happen to Bitcoin in 2019, and there are opinions from the most radical to the less insane.
However, as the last year has shown, all this is just guesswork that may not come true at all, because until now, the Bitcoin rate can not be tied to any fundamental component, and most investors build their strategies "on the market" taking into account only the current situation.

Today in the expert community you can find two completely opposite points of view on the future of BTC. Some people believe that a drop in the price of Bitcoin is a natural phenomenon, they believe in a rapid recovery of the market and the growth of Bitcoin to 100 thousand dollars and even more. Others are confident that the cryptocurrency era has reached a logical end

The price of Bitcoin is unlikely to rise to 40 thousand dollars by the end of 2019. This conclusion was reached by investor Trace Meyer. Judging by the behavior of the asset over the past few months, its value will reach a historical maximum by December. Crypto enthusiasts can expect a price increase of up to 21 thousand dollars, while in such a short time Bitcoin is unlikely to reach high heights. Today, cryptocurrency is trading at $ 10,876. Over the past day, its value increased by 1.7 percent. Recall, the previously well-known trader Peter Brandt said that in this bullish cycle, Bitcoin could grow up to 100 thousand dollars in the foreseeable future.
Tuzemun borders Meyer's forecast is based on the metric of the same name - the Meyer multiplier. This indicator is calculated by dividing the current market price of Bitcoin by the value of the moving average 200 SMA in the scale of a 1-day chart. Now the multiplier is 2.09, which can be interpreted as a low probability of an asset growing too fast.
Recall that earlier co-founder of the Gemini exchange Tyler Winklevoss said that after overcoming the level of 10 thousand dollars, Bitcoin without any problems will grow to 15 thousand dollars. Note that this level is the nearest important mark for bears. This is where a new deep correction of Bitcoin can begin. The Meyer multiplier suggests that the bulk of the BTC price movement on this bullran will happen next year. Exactly one year later, cryptocurrency will reach 30 thousand dollars. This year has become very significant. After the hi-tech rise of Bitcoin in 2017 and a rapid fall in 2018, 2019 showed that the first cryptocurrency is able to survive such a “swing” and recover like a phoenix from the ashes. The industry is entering a new round of its development: this is no longer an obscure geek toy that can be mined on the processor of your home PC. Bitcoin is a real product that is used. Yes, mostly in the black market, but this is only the beginning of the journey. Giants entered the game, and exchanges and various services grow around the cryptocurrency infrastructure like mushrooms after rain. At the same time, do not forget that to create any service you need money and not small ones. For example, how much does it cost to create a Gemini or Coinbase? Millions of dollars. And people who have money are ready to invest these millions in services around cryptocurrency. Even after the fall of 2018. Bitmain is going for IPO, Facebook launches its cryptocurrency, the US State Department and other countries consider cryptocurrencies as a new tool in the securities market. Does that sound like death? I doubt it. Rather, cryptocurrencies are entering a new stage: big uncles became interested in them and now they will make real work products. Will there be growth? I hope no. 20 thousand dollars by the end of the year is the maximum that I would like to see with a successful news background. It must be understood that the same ban on cryptocurrencies in India or another country can bring down the course in a matter of days. Better a good flat with fouling with new services than a sharp increase, which will necessarily lead to a sale. Such marks as 10, 15 and 20 thousand dollars are triggers for sale, it will be very difficult to overcome them. People didn’t get bitcoin evenly: who previously found out about it and was able to mine on a home processor, now has huge reserves of coins. These people will go out at these levels, because they have enough money for the rest of their lives. The industry will have to accept these kickbacks and make its way further - and this is already a matter of global interest in cryptocurrencies. I hope such huge companies like Facebook will bring cryptocurrency information to billions of people. And in a good way.

Bitcoin will not exceed $10,000 in 2019. Today, experts make different predictions about what will happen to Bitcoin in 2019, and there are opinions from the most radical to the less insane. However, as the last year has shown, all this is just guesswork that may not come true at all, because until now, the Bitcoin rate can not be tied to any fundamental component, and most investors build their strategies "on the market" taking into account only the current situation.

Earlier we published the opinion of Tom Lee, the co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors, in which he expects the growth of the most popular cryptocurrency within 3-5 years to the level of $150,000. And by the end of this year, he predicted a value around 13,000 - 15,000 U.S. dollars. It should be noted that this representative of the bright optimists of the cryptographic industry was wrong many times, and the current forecasts may also be false.