Stake Forum
Heishehui187

www.btcheat.com what you guys think?

Featured Comment

What do you guys think about this site when I first started I was hitting all kinds of combinations on the payout list, but it seems the closer I get to the minimum withdrawal the less I had anything good except for the minimum 0.00003499, anyone else have experience with this site?

google payment proofs, you won't find any.

I've read some people get 1 hit every 2000 rolls now, so the closer they get to the payout threshold, the harder it will be, while in the meantime, owners of that site make a fortune of ppl using the miner on their site to get spins. 

2 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

google payment proofs, you won't find any.

I've read some people get 1 hit every 2000 rolls now, so the closer they get to the payout threshold, the harder it will be, while in the meantime, owners of that site make a fortune of ppl using the miner on their site to get spins. 

i saw. 100% scam . sure

38 minutes ago, Kargai said:

0.1 ? so you can already try to withdraw since the limit is 0.03 i believe

3 hours ago, Snike said:

I am at 0.1 and I'm sure its a scam. I earn over 200 spins daily tho by refferalls so I let a spin script go daily. I will see if its a scam

Yes Kargai is right you hit the threshold why don't you try to withdraw and let us all know if it's a scam or not, what's a big red flag to me is the higher I go the less I seem to win which means that their slot is not fair it's rigged that way and if they're not fair in the slot rolls I find it very hard to believe they're legit in anything else but don't worry guys once I hit the thresholds and if they don't give me my Bitcoin I'm going to track down the owner miniaturize myself into an internet particle and hop down his ethernet cord into his computer then I wonder if she ate a series of flashing lights and sounds that will put him in a deep trance where I will give him the commands to kill himself he will then most likely go to his kitchen take out a steak knife and repeatedly stabbed himself in the chest case closed

Ha! Sure site not paying, i just try my luck. Why? Check offers, and check on other site how many u can realy earn for this offer. About FAQ, money from ads? How? 0.001$ per click? Minimum payout is 200$, so small group of people can reach this = no scam opinion, dont waste time

a.png

Yeah after the ooverwhelming proof that this was a scam i decided to give up trying to reach the minimum threshold and tbank God I did because just getting to the point that i did was a monumental fucking waste of my time!!!!! I fucking hate scam sites sadly that is the reality of the BTC world online.......

Heishehui187

On 24/11/2017 at 12:56 PM, btcbee said:

Here is a proof that this site is scam!

BTC HEAT SPINNING GAME - PROOF - Youtube Video Added by Users - Its not Paying - So do not waste time on it

is

Thats edited, probably with inspect element.

Easy to know, just try that: log in into that account: 3FNAoHwT1fhHBEE3VYPGkXwqRvBbvaEe49

Also when ending any roll, page will turn balance to its default one so he dont show results...

With that I'm not saying its not scam, maybe it is, probably it is, and I don't know if its your video, but if u wanna show it is a scam, u shouldn't scam us with a fake video...