HILO: 6,677,969,309

placed by Sped on 27/06/2019

Wagered

0.00004000 eth.svg

Multiplier

310.718994140625x

Profit

0.01238874 eth.svg

As soon as the new hilo bot was released, I started using it and I am already in love with it again, I think that it is such a great idea and invention and relaly allows you to go off on hilo. The flexibility it gives you on hilo is unreal, and I love it so much that its crazy. SO has anyone else started to use the hilo bet yet?

nice bro thats insane the best multiplyer i got on hilo was 57,000x it was fucking mad but congrates anyway bro

but the answer to your question is yes yes i have man literaly the hilo bot is sick man its so much fun +rep to the developers who made it because fucking on go dude its fucking sick 

gl everyone and godbless you all :D

indeed hilo bot really helps us who don't like to play manually, and also the hilo bot functions to find the prefix card that we want to get the payout we want, I've tried it today and this bot is almost the same as before.
If you really like this discovery and feel grateful there is a "Donate" button btw :P 

Lol congrats on the hit and i guess you owe madcoin some money 😛 just kidding lol all your choice whether to give hime or nah. But nice hit on it and seems to be that it is doing well.

I have not used it yet, but you just got lucky op. No bot can promise guaranteed profits, but they can reduce your workload which is a big deal indeed.

My advice Don't depend on them for regular profits. They are not highly advanced supercomputers or anything.

i did use it couple of times but it is boring as hell 
in the end of the day i came to have fun yeah what fun will i have if  am using bot ....
+ kinda not a fan of hilo i like keno and dice the most 
keno is the most fun game of all the games in stake (for me atleast) 

Yeah i've been using the hilo bot since about the end of February/beginning of March.  It use to be a lot better in my opinion as now it seems a lot of the old good patterns will go 500+ rolls without hitting, and i'm not even talking anything crazy, just like 50-100x patterns...but thats what happens when people post patterns and what not...but yeah its a good tool if you wanna try out some bets.  Have def had some solid wins using it in the past, none as of lately though.

image.png.6d182bb5c9381b8ce7b1e8b63dee9838.pngimage.thumb.png.4a657902b2f44405bf916805552c38dc.pngimage.thumb.png.ea02ad12a79608057b34a3c2a9a1e24c.pngimage.png.8598fb83b3532ac721eadd20c2c73772.png