Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hi peeps

since i am claiming lots of rakeback everyday (like twice or more xD) I was wondering if you guys are also asking the supporters just to check how much your rakeback is (without crediting)
i am doing this like really often and i think it will be kinda cool if we could see how much it is without asking the supporters to check 
1 cuz it will be easier for them 
2 cuz it will be easier for us :D 
i think it will be kinda cool to have something like ref tab but for rakeback so we can see how much we have without asking them ( we still have to ask if we want to get it credited tho ) 
do you think it ll be useful?

Edited by niki014

I'd like to know at what level you begin earning rakeback? I intend on making some significant deposits over the next few months and am just curious.

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I'd like to know at what level you begin earning rakeback? I intend on making some significant deposits over the next few months and am just curious.

hmmm i dont rly know about that one sorry i think everyone can do the normal rakeback 0.1% of the total wager (or 10% of the house edge)
you should ask support if you are avab for the rakeback :D 

Yeah, good idea! It would be a very cool option to have a rakeback Tab or Button. That would be much easier for both us and the support members. Would save time as well. :D

@Bigmann23 and I were just talking about this a couple  of days ago.

We totally agree with you on this because we feel like the Suppiort Staff have enough going on already I fel they shouldn't be bothered  with a million requests for rake back everyday. 

37 minutes ago, niki014 said:

Hi peeps

since i am claiming lots of rakeback everyday (like twice or more xD) I was wondering if you guys are also asking the supporters just to check how much your rakeback is (without crediting)
i am doing this like really often and i think it will be kinda cool if we could see how much it is without asking the supporters to check 
1 cuz it will be easier for them 
2 cuz it will be easier for us :D 
i think it will be kinda cool to have something like ref tab but for rakeback so we can see how much we have without asking them ( we still have to ask if we want to get it credited tho ) 
do you think it ll be useful?

I think that's a fantastic idea and I'm a bit surprised they don't already have an option like that. I to will occasionally ask what my balances are for rakeback and sometimes they credit my rakeback when I'm only asking for an updated balance which is a bit annoying. So yes this would be a great idea.

me also request for rakeback atleast 3 or 4times perday :P, sometime really small amount when i got faucet cooldown :D. but mostly i didnt request too recent times. because i dont want to busy for my small rakeback balance :(. but now faucet disable request recent will happen during night itme cant go and buy balance :(

1 hour ago, niki014 said:

everyday (like twice or more) 

21 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

atleast 3 or 4times perday

Are you guys mental?! 

Useful would be not bothering them with such nonsense. ¬¬
And second, it's pretty easy to calc it between claims.

I agree this would make more sense for everyone.  When I requested to sign up for it, I asked where I could track it on the site and support said I have to contact them to check or claim it.  I truly believe it would make support's lives much easier if we could check/claim it somewhere in our cashier or something.  I imagine they get tons of requests a day, so why not just take that bother off of their plates?

Something like this would also help with transparency in letting people know that it is a site feature, how much it is, and make support's life easier.  Maybe if they are worried about abuse somehow still require support to redeem your rakeback but not to check it.

It would be great. But I heard that this feature is going to be added soon. I do not know how true this information is. But in any case, I would like to see it. I do not want to disturb the support team once again. It would make life easier for us and reduce the work for them.

On 6/28/2019 at 2:11 AM, Enzo said:

You can get rakebacks once you have VIP.

That is wagering atleast 50k USD for the last three months I think? But that's already a good estimate so reach that, and You'll get your rakeback feature.

On 8/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, provablefair said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaat we can have rakeback ???????????

As explained above, rakeback is available only for Vip members.
Aanyway it would be very helpful to know how much cryptos we can have in the future. Another motivation boost for players ^^