Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Replying again now that I am VIP.

I know eddie had mentioned to me at one point that a page to check on rakeback and your vip status are in the works and should be out soon. Don't know when, but hopefully it's sometime soon cause that feature sounds awesome!

14 minutes ago, provablefair said:

how to be vip members ?  

It seems like you must have wager about 10K usd since April. It's to get the bronze star. Then you have to wager 50k usd to reach the next level (silver star) 

On 8/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, Steffie said:

It seems like you must have wager about 10K usd since April. It's to get the bronze star. Then you have to wager 50k usd to reach the next level (silver star) 

ok thanks i will be a copper / bronze  or tin  level 

Yeah, we definitely need that, because I sometimes ask for rakeback even 5 times a day just to check and it's more work for support that could be resolved.

Hey Stake staff including @Edward .. we really need to get this option implemented if at all possible so players can see what they have for available rakeback without asking support.

I have noticed a few of the support staff are clearly getting aggrevated with us asking for a rakeback balance updates constantly because instead of telling us or rather showing us with a screenshot when we ask, instead they will just go straight to crediting our rakeback to the account. This is an obvious sign that they don't want to deal with it anymore and frankly I don't blame them because it's probably getting annoying and repetitive.

On 6/28/2019 at 1:10 AM, niki014 said:

Hi peeps

since i am claiming lots of rakeback everyday (like twice or more xD) I was wondering if you guys are also asking the supporters just to check how much your rakeback is (without crediting)
i am doing this like really often and i think it will be kinda cool if we could see how much it is without asking the supporters to check 
1 cuz it will be easier for them 
2 cuz it will be easier for us :D 
i think it will be kinda cool to have something like ref tab but for rakeback so we can see how much we have without asking them ( we still have to ask if we want to get it credited tho ) 
do you think it ll be useful?

I have never felt rakeback because I haven't been VIP and haven't gotten any stars at all. but we can get rakebck if we become the referral of the chosen person even though you are not VIP or not yet starred you will get a rakeback from your wager according to info from my friend who is playing.

I totally agree. Support heavily overloaded with rakeback tickets. Rakeback is just numerical values derived by applying a couple of formulas to your wager since your last rakeback was paid. Quite an easy exercise for a developer. 

But since it hasn't been implemented yet I assume there are some reasons to it. And I also assume the Team knows very well what they are doing. So let's hope this is implemented soon. 

On 27/06/2019 at 20:11, Enzo said:

J'aimerais savoir à quel niveau vous commencez à gagner du rakeback? J'ai l'intention de faire des dépôts importants au cours des prochains mois et je suis simplement curieux.

Merci :)

le rakeback est vraiment cool ...tres bonne idée