Are you enjoying XRP so far?

Sped

Featured Comment

I know XRP was only just recently released, but with the coupon and the short time I've had using it. I Can confidently say I don't really enjoy the coin. I think that for me personally it's a wierd amount of money per 1 coin, and I can't really grasp how much I'm betting. I also don't really like the icon as much as btc, then again I haven't had a big build up yet so who knows!

Yeah it is a good choice to use instead of the more pricey cryptocurrencies to use on the site since it costs as little as $0.40 for one of them so why not use alot of them at the same time instead of using micro amounts of ethereum or bitcoin to place a bet with?๐Ÿคจ

It is better to use in my opinion and a welcome asset to use on the site to bet with. The coupon given out for its introduction was a good way to get people to start using it.๐Ÿคฉ

10 minutes ago, Sped said:

but with the coupon

damn I never get these!ย 

hmm yeah looks like a cool coin, might try it next time I'm playing.ย 

8 minutes ago, rdbase said:

it costs as little as $0.40 for one of them

ha wow nice!Ishould be able to buy a few at least xDย 

Kinda agree with sped its hard to judge how much your actually betting... but isn't that with any crypto ? prices change literally every minute and having another crypto added to play with is a major plus in my eyes !

Also the balance coupon to play around with is very nice of stake :Dย good way of introducing it :)ย 

Yes I was certainly enjoying XRP while it lasts until right to the moment it is all gone. :(ย I would say that XRP can be rather tricky to manage with as it is easy to lose a large amount without remembering taking account of its value.

I like the amount that one coin is worth 41 cents as thats generally the amount that I wager per bet anyways so it works out perfectly. Bitcoin on the other hand I usually bet more/less than I realize because of the price changes and that it's worth so much. I was lucky at first with the bonus but didn't end well.

I really am enjoying XRP because now I have a coin thats worth less then the others so I can deposit alot of that when I don't have much money and still have a good game to play. I also feel like XRP has great potential and will really go somewhere given the right exposure

i am totally not enjoying yet because i dont have any balance on XRP and i only get the XRP from the coupon and i totally bust it xDย 

but i think since the XRP Prices is different with any others currencies in Stake, i need someย adaptation to get known and learning how much to put the basebet

I like XRP because Stake gave it free. I was so happy to have my first XRP holdings and the transaction was fast when I made a withdrawal! But the happiness went down the drain quickly when I learned that XRP have this 20 XRP Reserved Balance thingy for activation of wallet address. The first time I experience paying for wallet activation.

I am very happy with the arrival of XRP coins in the stake. because XRP has a fairly low fee + fast transaction speed too, It used to only use the Coinswitch feature which requires a lot of money for Miner. but not anymore, and I am very happy to use XRP

Didnt even try the coin yet and not going to it is just a weird and a coin that i really hate and dont like at all and just wish that they never added the coin to stake to be honest.ย 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there sped!

I have been using this currency for quite a bit of time now... And I have finally came to the conclusion that, I actually do really enjoy playing with it. I feel like it is a better and a more enhanced version of doge. Well... To be fair, It is really :D

I haven't really won much with it but I have to say... It is very enjoyable to play with! I have a rough idea how much i am wagering per bet what i am using... But, I am not a hundred percent sure/confident on how much I am betting xD.ย 

But it is fine! So far, I am really enjoying using the coin :)ย Not had any problems with it so far... Only that I haven't won much with it!!!! XD Joking!

Have a great day stakers โค๏ธ

I rather keep my XRP safe in my hardware wallet. At this moment XRP is very underrated and I dont want to waste a couple thousand XRP in gambling cause I strongly believe it will go back to 2$-3$ range per coin. So it would be expensive coins to play with now. So I rather prefer to play with tiny amounts of BTC ETH or LTC. Its just so pitty to waste full coins of XRP.

hello friends the price as per value as coin shape its too far away but when you compare actual price with both coin its better then btc.when you play with btc little bit fear in your mind but when play with xrp freely play that the different and you won a bigger amount in xrp rather than btc.ย ย 

That's funny you say that because I feel the opposite with the coin only $.30 - .40 cents per coin it makes it easy to know exactly what you betting. Unfortunately I haven't had any big wins with the coin but hopefully that will change soon enough. I will keep trying it to see how it plays out.

if for the transaction I really like xrp because the fee is relatively small and the transaction speed is quite fast, but if for the bet I really don't like it because this coin makes me bankrupt quickly maybe still haven't found a suitable strategy to bet using xrp

Archived