firenine

My 2nd Royal Flush

Featured Comment

Good hit, you hit it, I probably never will in my life. Just cause my luck is so trash and I would probably just bust everything after winning it if I even would win it, never even had a straight flush, nor in Stake or real poker, I literally busted soo much these days, I can't even count it, just cause of my dumb head and feeling that I'm gonna win much more and not bust anything in the end of the day, which always happens to me, so that's why I feel like I wont hit it anytime soon, but I wish you and everyone else playing the best of luck  to hit it, if you do it share it with me <3.

damn 123 roll and u get it, congratz firenine  🎉

I hope you can get it for the third time. good luck 

On 6/30/2019 at 3:07 AM, Etude said:

Damn firenine this is a crazy win! :o I am really impressed by this Royal Flush win you did, good job buddy! ;)

and special for you etude don't ever turn away from hilo 😝😅

On 7/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, barbaris said:

Wow. You are undoubtedly a lucky dude. To catch such a multiplier with a good bet is a great success. I haven’t caught Royal flush yet. Well done. Keep it up.

Same here.    This guy has got some serious luck in his hands.    Hey maybe you can sprinkle some of that luck amongst us not so lucky folks.    Congrats again.   Beautiful luck !!! 

How have I not seen this on the forum yet O.o Oh yeah cause everyone just spams comments on stake discussions xD 

Your 2nd? That's so luckkyy.. I've been trying for so long and when I mean trying like actually try hitting with each hand I get for quite a while now. That's so nice and with a base bet of 100 Doge 😍

Holding just one card, I'm sure you started jumping around after seeing the highlighted hand go all the way to the top (royal flush) lol. Do you know the probability of hitting that Royal Flush with just that one card -  0.0000234%. Yeaaah!!!! If youre curious where I got that % from ( https://forum.stake.com/topic/21985-how-the-suggestion-feature-works-in-video-poker-tipscalculation/ ).

Congrats though! Weird I haven't seen this on chat also. :) :P 

Sigh and here I am waiting for my 1st one still... I’m near 50k bets now and I think it’s somewhere in the near future.

Royal Flush indeed, hopefully when and if I ever get it I won’t be on a lower bet than usual. 🙄

This game is breaking the bank!

Congratulations to you for having hit the royal flush. I've also hit the royal flush twice. but in my opinion it's better to play dice or limbo if you want to hunt high multipliers. it's easier to do than hit royal flush on video poker

hey there firenine!!

That is insane! I have never ever hit a royal flush here on stake video poker... It is kind of dissapointing too because I used to play video poker a hell of a lot... I have been close to it of course but never the actual 800x royal flush.

Congratulations on the hit though buddy. Hope you enjoyed the winnings :P

Congratulations man , this is pretty amazing, been hunting for this but it looks like for me that it is impossible for sure 

anyways i will try it again :D 

good luck to everybody who would like to try to hunt this awesome multiplier :)

and dont forget to play responsible my friends :)