Is taking loans worth it?

Featured Comment

ofc its not worth it becouse if you loose i gonna have to give back this money to this person and its gonna be bad if u cant and u not gonna be able to if u take loans not gamble with ur money . I recommend just to take a break and play with money that u dont care about it . :) and good luck ofc

i am gonna be honest with you , depending on your country if you take loan and play crypto it can have devastating effect on you, if you win its all well and good but if you loose then you are in whole new trouble and trust me playing with loan amount is very different from playing with your own amount, i have never used loan to play but know some ppl they have ripped money they can't afford to loose and now are too ashamed to show there faces to their loved one all and all NEVER TAKE LOAN 

• Faris locked and unlocked this topic

I don't think taking loans to gamble is a good idea. If taking loans, it can be very bad for your economy and it can put unnecessary stress to your daily life. There are some other methods that can be used. For example using apps to earn coins, faucets,  and also getting interests on cryptocoins savings, which can then be used to gamble with. 

Edited by Rille07
  • 1 month later...

Taking a loan to gamble it is a definitive sign that you are not having control over your gambling habits anymore. I can understand how tempting it is, because you need "just to recover", but if you lose the loaned amount too, you will have way more problems on your hand than just loosing some money.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, JacksonPalmer said:

Taking a loan to gamble it is a definitive sign that you are not having control over your gambling habits anymore. I can understand how tempting it is, because you need "just to recover", but if you lose the loaned amount too, you will have way more problems on your hand than just loosing some money.

This is absolutely true and you may need to look into getting help