Sign in to follow this  
Sped

Is taking loans worth it?

Featured Comment

Loans is not the key to succes...

Play only what you can afford to lose buddy

Greetz

Depends on your income, mostly it's as worth as gambling itself, but, plus the house edge - you also pay the fee for the loan.

ofc its not worth it becouse if you loose i gonna have to give back this money to this person and its gonna be bad if u cant and u not gonna be able to if u take loans not gamble with ur money . I recommend just to take a break and play with money that u dont care about it . :) and good luck ofc

if you can avoid taking loans do so. its not worth it unless your desperate

Always try to play with your own money.  Loaning money to gamble will undoubtably cause you more financial problems.

Good luck

i am gonna be honest with you , depending on your country if you take loan and play crypto it can have devastating effect on you, if you win its all well and good but if you loose then you are in whole new trouble and trust me playing with loan amount is very different from playing with your own amount, i have never used loan to play but know some ppl they have ripped money they can't afford to loose and now are too ashamed to show there faces to their loved one all and all NEVER TAKE LOAN 

I don't think taking loans to gamble is a good idea. If taking loans, it can be very bad for your economy and it can put unnecessary stress to your daily life. There are some other methods that can be used. For example using apps to earn coins, faucets,  and also getting interests on cryptocoins savings, which can then be used to gamble with. 

Edited by Rille07