Is taking loans worth it?

Featured Comment

• 2 weeks later...

My gambling journey started 4 years back when I won over 100 btc at PD and bustbit but unfortunately I lost all money in recovery process and took loans but nothing left. May be usome of you know me well I'm khash at PD and bustbit .Guys never ever take loan to gamble my personal experience I'm debt over $10 k so far and not even able to quit gambling . More you take loans more u lose so beware even God will not save us from this if we do this..  

For gambling, loans are like coffins. Do gambling, only for entertainment. If u win, enjoy it. If loose, forget it.

When we think, to earn huge and it will help in our domestic life and play with a target, it adds tremendous pressure and it leads to wrong decisions. Ultimately loosing everything. Kindly refrain yourself from this mess.

• 2 weeks later...

i have to agree with most people abovbe, taking loans to gamble either means u just wanted to play and knew u wouldnt have the funds available for a few days or it means u are broke and probably lost your funds already and in that case i would step away from gambling as its probably become an addiction not for fun anymore.... 

On 6/29/2019 at 9:43 PM, barbaris said:

I have never taken loans and I do not advise anyone to do this. If you do this once, then you will not stop. All your profits go towards repayment, in the event that there is a profit. Loans are bad. You take someone else's money, and give their own.

Taking loans from recognized financial institutions, if there is not abuse, I mean very occasionally if that's appear necessary will not be so harming, and can save you in some situations!

Despite of interests you're going to pay,  you can win regarding to the long term, (you win on time), on the delay you have to repay.. it's just like the financial institution has not loaned you but invested in (one of your projects)!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 3:55 PM, Sped said:

Since I have found out about loans, I have constantly taken them until I rip and owe the initial user who sent me profit, but after i rip the loans I always wonder why I did it in the first place. I feel like loans are just feeding my addiction and eating away at my profit because the more I take the more I owe. So is it really worth it, I feel as though I never build up with them and I just end up owing people money more gradually every day, and 10% interest a day is a fucking lot. I feel as though I play stupid with the loan because I didn't deposit it so it's not "my money", and I think that is a bad idea to have when gambling, so do you guys think loans are worth it?

What do you mean "found out about loans?"

Did you just become aware of the concept of a loan, or is there something I'm missing? Not trying to be rude, I am genuinely curious.

But to add my 2 cents....loans for gambling are not a good idea. I mean sure, I've been guilty of doing it...and a few times it has worked out very well; however, those times have absolutely been the exception to the rule. 

Good luck!

gambling loans are seriously never worth it, and thinking youre going to pay a loan back with a loan u took cuz you think youre gona win, is a disaster. now that being said, ive borrowed to play, but ona really super small scale, and always set paydates with intended deposit dates, never plan to payback from a win, youll get urself in way over your head