Stake Forum
Levt211

Kenos love this game but.

Featured Comment

For those of you who know me, already know I only play keno. Yees ONLY. Have logged quite a few hours playing this game and I haven't checked recently but safe to say over 1 million bets placed on keno alone. I do love keno more then ever now since was updated but one thing I dont like is the Lag that starts out of no where. This "lag" makes it impossible to hit any high multiplier and very difficult too hit any tiles. Especially when I start to bet anything close to 50,000 sat or high /(in alt coins about the same equivalent) and its happens to see every time. Does anyone else experience this death lag out of nowhere? Please let me know I would like to sort out where this lag is coming from or is it and issue ii am only having. I will post a screen shot from the other day to show with no lag what happens. I usually play 6 tiles classic risk. But this time I decided too play low risk and go for the 100X multiple and hit ended up paying off.

photo_2019-06-30_01-18-38.jpg

I really have not come across a notable lag, but to be honest I do not play Keno nearly as much as you obviously do.  I do play on occasion, but to me it seems okay the last few times I've played it.  Is this something that just started to occur, or has it been going on for some time now?

My god, I almost never play keno and you pretty much only this, I personally believe that the gamemode is bad because I can never win, but you have a very different perspectve of it, and if you're making profit then keep doing what your doing, I think that whatever strat your trying if it works keep at it.

Lag does sometimes occur to me when I play different games but I'm not sure it is related to Stake. I play on Stake from my phone and after a while it starts to get heated and I think the phone starts lagging a little which causes the browser to move slowly and therefore lag occurs into your game. 

For me this game was my favorite and I played it with pleasure.

But lately it has been a very stupid game.

Whatever risk I try to play does not give me any chance.

Of 100 bets gives 2 to 7 winners and with a payout of 1.5.

Otherwise, be happy for the profit and hope to earn similar amounts to Keno in the future.

I do not want you to turn against this too

I, too, sometimes experience various kinds of lag and inhibition. I do not know what it depends on my Internet, PC or these are some problems on the site. But today I saw there was an update on Stake and maybe these lags will no longer be repeated.

Does anyone else experience this death lag out of nowhere?

No! I never experienced such lag. It doesn't matter what amount I bet and play everything works fine. 

I like Keno very much, love its flexibility to create your own patterns.  No lag will stop my time when playing Keno.  High and 10 numbers is what I like the most, and I do have two or three different patterns.  I do confess that, if I am in "many reds" in a row I switch to auto-choose which some times is depressing.  Increasing bets always gives me headaches but I try it once in a while with good results.  Sometimes I go to a 6 or 7 numbers, but the fact that I like to see as many "greens" boxes as possible makes me go back to 10 numbers.  High risk is what I have to learn to love.  Few winnings but when those happens I feel mooning. Good gambling in Keno.  

On 6/30/2019 at 3:19 AM, Levt211 said:

For those of you who know me, already know I only play keno. Yees ONLY. Have logged quite a few hours playing this game and I haven't checked recently but safe to say over 1 million bets placed on keno alone. I do love keno more then ever now since was updated but one thing I dont like is the Lag that starts out of no where. This "lag" makes it impossible to hit any high multiplier and very difficult too hit any tiles. Especially when I start to bet anything close to 50,000 sat or high /(in alt coins about the same equivalent) and its happens to see every time. Does anyone else experience this death lag out of nowhere? Please let me know I would like to sort out where this lag is coming from or is it and issue ii am only having. I will post a screen shot from the other day to show with no lag what happens. I usually play 6 tiles classic risk. But this time I decided too play low risk and go for the 100X multiple and hit ended up paying off.

photo_2019-06-30_01-18-38.jpg

Wowwwww!    What a great hit.   Omg.    That is so awesome.    I have never played on low risk.   That is super cool !

Before I come here I love to play keno games but now when I play keno I'm always bust and thats why I don't really play keno i choose my favorite number but i never win good luck to your strat bro.

I think the lags happen on almost all the games. I love Hilo so much, but sometimes, the immediately sound will stop and it will start to lag, but I don't think it affects the high multipliers and it doesn't affect if you will hit it or not. But I love the patter in that game and how you hit 700x, it was definitely very very cool and impressive.

But why are you only in love with Keno. Is there a secret that we need to know?? Please share with me.

I am not playing keno that much but for the times I spent playing keno I didnt have any issue or lag. to be honest past couple of 2-3months I hardly had any lag. So for me everything is fine at my side

awsome huge payout bro Levt211. congrat, me also learn to play keno these day. but i got some huge payout after 1 or 2 time i mean 90x or something no more 100x than mostly i busted :( i need to learn changing pettern and risk with payout. i really intrest to play keno at stake for now :D 

as long as I play keno, everything is still going very well ... I have never found laq in playing keno until now ..

has this incident just happened or taken place for a long time?

1 minute ago, zulfandina said:

as long as I play keno, everything is still going very well ... I have never found laq in playing keno until now ..

has this incident just happened or taken place for a long time?

I guess it can depend on the device aswel. Many players are experiencing lag at any device, doesnt matter how good or fast it is, during the updates there is also lot of lag aswel.