Jump to content

About Stake: Stakes History Log


GKD09

Featured Comment

Heya,

I think its fair to say that we know very little about Stake after all. One major thing I know is that Stakes birthday is in August xD Others being about the support members such as  @Mirelabeing Cruella, and @Darko being Satan etc lol. All these coming from the chat trivias - which is cool, there should be more trivias about Stake and its stories. But I think some of us would like to know more. It makes us feel more closer to Stake. Like how one from support initiated uploading pics of each to put a face on the usernames. :)  

One thing I suddenly thought of is Stakes Mascot thingy. Like does it have any significance, or was it a random doodle that looked cute, so managed to find it's way to becoming Stakes Mascot or Icon (whatever you call it). :P Also recently from his stream, I found that Eddie is an Ozzy Man!!! 

 image.png.1c3b0d953fd886dbb95f65c1f44e8352.png image.png.e22b5f3d5dd94a0b8c7c3336fdf1d7f7.png image.png.4c64f081d1afe8ba70521ec8db70f82b.png

Who is responsible for this doodle?^^ It's bloody adorable goddamit xD 

This may turn out to be a fail, but it would be lovely if anyone who knows anything significant about Stake, or any stories, or anything at all to contribute to this. I myself would love to know more - so mods, support please feel free to give some input when you have the time :D 

Cheers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bmg said:

ok well since you brought gary the stake  avatar into this then ill share a picture of myself  from Stake's 2017 Halloween costume contest  .

I won .02 btc for Dressing up as  Stake avatar "Sailor Moon".

IMAG0256.thumb.jpg.76c7a8de2bd41e0ecc5cd60760f1c789.jpg

Haha thats amazing, just like the Stake avatar :P 2017 eh.. I had no idea Stake even existed, nice to see such old and active users :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sportsbook Support

Our picture are uploaded from the moment we finished training and started working for support company. :) Mirelita is called Cruella due to her challenges, we were teasing her about difficulty in those. I'm called Satan almost from the start of working for support, really don't know why since I am such sweetheart... Maybe it has something to do with my devilishly good looks. :P 

 

Since you are rather new user I guess you missed several streams that support team has done, I am looking forward to doing next one when time allows it. Hopefully you will catch that one and enjoy it. Last year for Stake's first bday Eddie visited our offices and streamed with Mladen which was cool. Waiting for repeat on that one as well for 2nd bday. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Darko said:

Our picture are uploaded from the moment we finished training and started working for support company. :) Mirelita is called Cruella due to her challenges, we were teasing her about difficulty in those. I'm called Satan almost from the start of working for support, really don't know why since I am such sweetheart... Maybe it has something to do with my devilishly good looks. :P 

 

Since you are rather new user I guess you missed several streams that support team has done, I am looking forward to doing next one when time allows it. Hopefully you will catch that one and enjoy it. Last year for Stake's first bday Eddie visited our offices and streamed with Mladen which was cool. Waiting for repeat on that one as well for 2nd bday. :)

Haha thanks so much for the insight :) Now I can be careful before trying out Mirelas Weekly Challenges. 

Yeah I have not seen any streams from the staff apart from mods and Eddies stream yesterday. I'll definitely join the upcoming ones if im free, really enjoying my time here. ❤️ 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to Stake's upcoming second birthday!  It is interesting to learn about the history of Stake and some of the nicknames that have come along the way.  I'm sure there are lots of fun stories that have come from some of the streams and things, and I have seen a few of the streams over time.  Hoping some support members/players have some interesting tidbits to add here...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know from what Eddie told me is that they started up Stake after Prime Dice did well, and they were able to stock up on a good amount of BTC back when it was cheap, which is one of the reasons they don't have the option for players to invest in the house.  I'm sure if you've played some of the crash gamble sites they allow you to invest you coins and put it into the house so you get a share of every win, but can also lose if the house gets hit hard.  I've only been here for a year now, but its been a fun year for the most part.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually that is a really big question eddie has explained how stake began and all but never said us about who was behind this creature in most of the images for challenges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually do not know who created gary, but I guess it's the same that does their challenge banners?

Or was Eddie the one that doodled it long time ago before they started stake? xD 

I actually love these works of art but Bojana don't wanna disclose from one topic here who made it. Maybe the designer is shy? haha

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kate said:

but never said us about who was behind this creature in most of the images for challenges.

50 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Or was Eddie the one that doodled it long time ago before they started stake? xD

Oh I wasn't there to hear about how Stake started and all that. Do they have a place where it talk about Stake? If not I think they should - for the ones who are interested in knowing :P 

Yeah its clear we all love Gary and all the animations and images they use in the weekly challenges or pretty much anywhere, and Gary seems to appear almost everywhere to represent Stake. I think it's only fair if they give us some history or reasoning to why Gary is the chosen one xD 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sportsbook Support

Eddie have talked about Stake in bday stream last year. :)

 

As for Gary you can blame our designer for the creation of it. It is the same guy that does all those cool pictures for challenges and promotions as well. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey GKD!

I honestly feel like who ever did those drawings... Are actually impressive! I can draw but not as good as that. Don't get me wrong though. I probably could draw it but just not as well but yeah that is honestly very, veryyy impressive.

I hope stake adds a new profile picture/ logo soon though! They should maybe host a competition on who can make the best one! Maybe with a sneeaky little prize too ;)

Have a good day stakers! ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support
On 6/30/2019 at 12:45 PM, GKD09 said:

Heya,

I think its fair to say that we know very little about Stake after all. One major thing I know is that Stakes birthday is in August xD Others being about the support members such as  @Mirelabeing Cruella, and @Darko being Satan etc lol. 

 

Awesome topic, Gkd! Yep, got my nickname because of a challenge I posted xD

On 6/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, GKD09 said:

Yeah I have not seen any streams from the staff apart from mods and Eddies stream yesterday. I'll definitely join the upcoming ones if im free, really enjoying my time here. ❤️ 
 

Speaking of streams, you should know that Jelena owes us a stream. :P  Joke aside, there should be a birthday stream, so make sure not to miss it! Last year, there was a good one, support vs. Eddie, I busted about half a BTC in one roll by playing for our team xD 

There's plenty more to add to this topic, for sure, I hope it really becomes a little log of all those fun moments from chat at least. 😊❣️

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, Aazzah said:

I honestly feel like who ever did those drawings... Are actually impressive! I can draw but not as good as that. Don't get me wrong though. I probably could draw it but just not as well but yeah that is honestly very, veryyy impressive.

I hope stake adds a new profile picture/ logo soon though! They should maybe host a competition on who can make the best one! Maybe with a sneeaky little prize too ;)

Yeah even I am one to be amazed by those animations. It makes the weekly challenges and other places more attractive, along with the little story background too. :) Oh yeah they could probably do something like that too! :D 

20 hours ago, Mirela said:

Awesome topic, Gkd! Yep, got my nickname because of a challenge I posted xD

Haha, so I was doing some investigaaatiooon... and what I first thought were the tough ones, at first, since they had the lowest replies;
image.thumb.png.1292399e41fc84ee0c3cd8549bf19ebc.png

Few pages later I came across this one, and this has to be it! xD🤣
image.thumb.png.68496b21e9934ce3f2e0e36957a78f9f.png

Plinko 16 pins on Low, Medium and High.... were YOU high?!?? :P Please tell me if this was the one (at least by reacting a Haha to this comment)
No surprise that Cruella over here gets the lowest replies usually huehueh ❤️ 

Oh yes!!! I will pay to get a ticket for the birthday stream 😍 Thaanks Minderella for this informative reply, and yes I hope it gets filled with comments. Soon there might be many stories about @Dusan and his wedding. 💁‍♂️:D 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support
16 hours ago, GKD09 said:

 

Oh yes!!! I will pay to get a ticket for the birthday stream 😍 Thaanks Minderella for this informative reply, and yes I hope it gets filled with comments. Soon there might be many stories about @Dusan and his wedding. 💁‍♂️:D 

*hides* :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support
On 7/20/2019 at 6:47 AM, GKD09 said:

Haha, so I was doing some investigaaatiooon... and what I first thought were the tough ones, at first, since they had the lowest replies;
image.thumb.png.1292399e41fc84ee0c3cd8549bf19ebc.png

Few pages later I came across this one, and this has to be it! xD🤣
image.thumb.png.68496b21e9934ce3f2e0e36957a78f9f.png

Plinko 16 pins on Low, Medium and High.... were YOU high?!?? :P Please tell me if this was the one (at least by reacting a Haha to this comment)
No surprise that Cruella over here gets the lowest replies usually huehueh ❤️ 

Oh yes!!! I will pay to get a ticket for the birthday stream 😍 Thaanks Minderella for this informative reply, and yes I hope it gets filled with comments. Soon there might be many stories about @Dusan and his wedding. 💁‍♂️:D 

 

Hahaha ah the first ones were low because one was only forum booster and the second one I did as a sort of hosted giveaway on the site, it was finished within a few minutes. xD So yes, The Era of Dragons is the one! Dracarys forever! :P🤣 

You're most welcome, Gkd, if I remember anything to add to the log, I'll be sure to do so! :D❤️ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha stake does seem to have a lot lore about its self as well as the people who work at stake. Perhaps stake should have a wiki, much like how every game/book/movie has, to explain all the different aspects/personalities of stake because it's almost like it has its own little fictional universe. Though a wiki for all the staff might be a little creepy so let's stick to just learning through chat if you're new here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...