Featured Comment

Asked Support what time zone do the forum follows, and told me it's UTC.

My posts in giveaway section should be locked by 11/11 11:11 PM, but it was already locked a while ago, which isn't supposed to be since it's only afternoon (in UTC).

So, what time do the forum really follows? Or the force locking is just a bug?

Suggestion: To avoid confusions, especially in the giveaways, a clock below the header will do, or maybe a timer(how much time left before giveaway ends) on giveaway posts :) Thank you :)

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2017 at 10:38 AM, eldrindcm said:

Asked Support what time zone do the forum follows, and told me it's UTC.

My posts in giveaway section should be locked by 11/11 11:11 PM, but it was already locked a while ago, which isn't supposed to be since it's only afternoon (in UTC).

So, what time do the forum really follows? Or the force locking is just a bug?

Suggestion: To avoid confusions, especially in the giveaways, a clock below the header will do, or maybe a timer(how much time left before giveaway ends) on giveaway posts :) Thank you :)

I think adding a timer would be ideal to avoid confusion.

I agree both I mentioned this the other day, over in suggestions! I guess Stake very busy fixing the latency issues atm, but would be nice in the future to get this added :)

1 hour ago, dreramon said:

I think adding a timer would be ideal to avoid confusion.

Edited by SuddenlyBroke

11 minutes ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

I agree both I mentioned this the other day, over in suggestions! I guess Stake very busy fixing the latency issues atm, but would be nice in the future to get this added :)

Ooh didn't see your post before. It is a good idea since several persons are expressing their concerns about this. Would be good regardless it stake workers are busy working on something else to at least acknowledge that this is indeed a valid concern much sooner than later.