Stake Forum
Aazzah

What do you think of England?

Featured Comment

I am from England. And my thoughs on England are that the weather here is so bi-polar on how it is hot and cold. It changes within the matter of minutes. :) But do you ever hear people say "Enlgands weather is terrible."? Because I do all the time xD I think that England is a nice place but horrible weather. There is also certain types of England That is really rough. Rough as In dangerous. Like London, There has been many stabbings in the last year so many! That is ridiculous and I would never visit London because of that. My overall Rating is definatley In the middle of positive and Negative. 

All of my friends from around the world always catch me up on how i pronounce things too as a joke. xD But they always say "I love your accent." They also want to visit England. I really don't understand why though.. if i could visit anywhere it'd have to be Canada or America. I would like to visit there Because of the food. In England we have a couple of fast food chains. Like Mcdonalds, KFC, Burger King and so on...

But I would really Like a change of scenery I would like to get out of England for a while. 

What are your thoughs on England? Positive Or negative? And why? ;D

lol at bi polor wheather yeah one minute it's raining next need a fan just to survive the humid air! like right now we are having a heat wave aren't we. 

Yeah i think many people think of england and rain, even in movies alot of times people step off plain they have umbrella and it's raining. Interesting point about 'rough' areas and stabbings too! there was someone stabbed a few streets from me =( it's sad, but I think mainly newspaper blow it out of proportion, thats why i try not to read news etc. 

At least there's less guncrime than in America that's a cool thing I think AAzzah! 

Posted (edited)

If you were to ask a random person on the street in X country this question you’d probably get such answers like Big Ben, accent, red double decker bus or the queen. lol im from enlgland and this is what most people think of when we mention the worth england 

Edited by S1MPL3X

My thoughts about England is that it's a pretty nice country which has a lot of places to sightsee, where to eat, work, so it has positive thoughts, if you think in England weather is unstable, come to Norway, here weather's terrible, in a matter of seconds rain can start like crazy, wind will start blowing in a very fast speed, although in Lithuania if there's decent weather, it's gonna be for the whole day and if it is gonna start raining/lightning it's gonna be at night, but if the whole day is f***** up, then it's not gonna change to a good one, so you livin' in a great country, congrats.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Aazzah said:

I am from England. And my thoughs on England are that the weather here is so bi-polar on how it is hot and cold. It changes within the matter of minutes. :) But do you ever hear people say "Enlgands weather is terrible."? Because I do all the time xD I think that England is a nice place but horrible weather. There is also certain types of England That is really rough. Rough as In dangerous. Like London, There has been many stabbings in the last year so many! That is ridiculous and I would never visit London because of that. My overall Rating is definatley In the middle of positive and Negative. 

All of my friends from around the world always catch me up on how i pronounce things too as a joke. xD But they always say "I love your accent." They also want to visit England. I really don't understand why though.. if i could visit anywhere it'd have to be Canada or America. I would like to visit there Because of the food. In England we have a couple of fast food chains. Like Mcdonalds, KFC, Burger King and so on...

But I would really Like a change of scenery I would like to get out of England for a while. 

What are your thoughs on England? Positive Or negative? And why? ;D 

like I will only listen, because I have never been to an English country ... but I want me to explore every country in the world ... feel the difference in life, food, traditions and others as it is ...