Jump to content
Stake Forum
hanvee

Exclusive star calculator

Featured Comment

I just think that if we have a lv calculator it will be pretty good and easy for us

we can just put it in the corner of forum ! a little board... *cause forum linked with stake account . 

.This is what my friend did for another site... the price of coin already link with an exchange site just need to fill your wagger in and click calculate , it will show up how much u have left to lv up

image.png.c4cf75a2cae13902508abe66dd679527.png 

so instead of of 28 lv " level bet amount row " we just need 4 line that

 1. bronze

2. silver

3. gold

4. platinum 

and then put it in forum like this

 image.png.1cdeaa0870ad4381da297fc6995980ac.png

 

This is my idea.  what u guy thinkin? 

and tell me more if u have idea about it . !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I know I'm still far off but sometimes wonder how far off I am to reaching bronze.

This will be good since it allows us to see and estimate how much we still need to bet in order to achieve every rank. I wonder why they did not make any formal announcement about the ranks' requirements, approximate prizes, benefits, etc. so that a lot of people would actually aim for it than just know about it when it is reached..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a good idea, improvements are always welcome.  Calculate gambling levels will encourage us to make that extra effort to reach targets.  It is a good idea.  Thank You Hanvee.  Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the VIP stars we were all curious to know how far we were from it. I think a feature like this will help us know how much more we have to wager in $. 

The only problem I can think of right now is that, the wager Stake takes is the wager amount at the time of the bets. So for example if 1 BTC was $5000, and if we wagered 100k sats, that would give us a wager of $5 at that time. But now that it's $10,000 for 1 BTC, it doesn't make our wagers increase. So the exchange rate feature won't really work. Instead, mods and support are able to see our wagers in total at the time of each bet, so if they wish to allow players to see their own it'll be very helpful.

I also don't think that is difficult for them since they already have this information of each player. :) But I'm sure we all would love to see our progress! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely love this idea!
I think it would be great to see how far we are from each level. 
I didn't honestly think that I was anywhere close to reaching any of the star levels, to be honest. 
That being said, I recently was contacted and told that I have achieved VIP status.
I currently am the bronze level and think it would be neat to be able to see where I stand as far as the levels go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a cool idea! Similar to BV I'd say, but I still think that it would be a useful feature while we would be able to know where are we at and how much balances we need left for new ranks/bonuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what this star title mean did player get benefits from stake?, can someone explain to me? I've hear if stake has vip system that give more player something special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bitfoxs said:

I don't know what this star title mean did player get benefits from stake?, can someone explain to me? I've hear if stake has vip system that give more player something special.

you right ,there are alot of benefit for vip exclusive member , some private coupon only for vip member , and you even got higher rakeback ! 

you have to wagger your acount to got the star, start from bronze and the highest star is exclusive.

if im not wrong. 20k waggered for bronze .. 50k ..or 100k for silver and 150k for gold... 250k for exclusive . u got it?. if u not u can contact support, they are very friendly, they will give you more info about that

11 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

That's a cool idea! Similar to BV I'd say, but I still think that it would be a useful feature while we would be able to know where are we at and how much balances we need left for new ranks/bonuses.

yah that abiove from jim , he pretty good guy, some pc stuff... he make a bettor lv for the site!

 

1 hour ago, ceastem said:

Well I know I'm still far off but sometimes wonder how far off I am to reaching bronze.

This will be good since it allows us to see and estimate how much we still need to bet in order to achieve every rank. I wonder why they did not make any formal announcement about the ranks' requirements, approximate prizes, benefits, etc. so that a lot of people would actually aim for it than just know about it when it is reached..

hey i always see u on forum but i really donno what is ur stake account, never see u there much ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not bad, i'd love to see how much exactly I need to go to get to silver star, I remember the skammy site called bitsler had such an option and it was nice and encouraging to wager :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hanvee said:

hey i always see u on forum but i really donno what is ur stake account, never see u there much ... 

I seldomly chat there, but I see you often. :) 

Just don't wanna act close to you or any other girls here cause my gf might see. I still wanna live. HAHA

even talking to the supports sometimes makes me nervous. Good thing @Darko and other males usually answer :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I seldomly chat there, but I see you often. :) 

Just don't wanna act close to you or any other girls here cause my gf might see. I still wanna live. HAHA

even talking to the supports sometimes makes me nervous. Good thing @Darko and other males usually answer :D

 

 

sound scary huh, i can see it thru your signature lol, anyway talk to girl or man just about gender, we are friend, talk is way to make ppl closer. but i guess your gf is love u alot, hope u happy :P hihi

20 minutes ago, Mateusz said:

That's not bad, i'd love to see how much exactly I need to go to get to silver star, I remember the skammy site called bitsler had such an option and it was nice and encouraging to wager :D

bitsler isnt a scam site lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would be a really cool idea because I constantly ask myself how close I am to silver star, but I never really have a close idea. This would be a great idea to try and get others to not only deposit more and be encouraging to others to wager more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Woah! I really like this idea! However, I have noticed that Stake does not give start on the total amount wagered, I think the stars are only given for the amount a user wagered after they started giving the stars.

Yep, they clarified it to me when I asked for the requirements last month.

They said that the wagered amounts to be considered are the ones from april onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for me it is not necessary that there is a calculator for the stars. I personally do not care what star I have and I will not wager more than I used to just to rank up. At this moment I am bronze and I have no clue what I need or how much I need to wager to reach the next silver rank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

Woah! I really like this idea! However, I have noticed that Stake does not give start on the total amount wagered, I think the stars are only given for the amount a user wagered after they started giving the stars.

yah , damn you right, i totally forgot about that...that really is a problem lol, william ruined my system....

jk . .. we can discus how to fix that problem tho ... right now i think there have some of solution that 

 1. we can ask support about the wagger of coin start from april 

 2.  instead of show us the breakdown in static that i cant understand ... let us see the wagger of each month in a years then we can base on that and make a calculation for it . 

1 hour ago, ceastem said:

Yep, they clarified it to me when I asked for the requirements last month.

They said that the wagered amounts to be considered are the ones from april onwards.

you right, i totally forgot about it.. but everything can be fix that only a small problem,.. hehee

 

1 hour ago, nattekut said:

for me it is not necessary that there is a calculator for the stars. I personally do not care what star I have and I will not wager more than I used to just to rank up. At this moment I am bronze and I have no clue what I need or how much I need to wager to reach the next silver rank. 

then you know nuffin... lol

there not only about rank up that about our benefit... the higher star the more benefit... and you dont want have more benefit ? higher rakeback you got, higher coupon prize you got ... and more ... why you feeling not interesting about it huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this idea. But I didn’t got any vip rank for over 3 years in stake . They told me different reasons every time I asked support for rakeback/vip enables. So it won’t be happen because they don’t want to abuse that system. Vip are the real selection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm agood idea but not a good design to be included in the site of the game because mainly it is just bad design and also umm people can calculate on their own to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A decent idea hanvee! Although as you have already noticed that yes as mentioned by others that only the total wagered of when you first started introducing the new VIP system are taken into account. So it would actually make more sense if there is some sort of Experience point bar like in Video Games that show how much more is needed to reach the next level, and this would depends on the decisions of the developers and owners whether to include this or not. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a great idea to know how much more we need in order to have VIP star or to level up from our current level. We can stop wondering or stop asking support about our wagering status for VIP star if this will get implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah! Its a great idea sis han! Thank u for suggesting! Im sure all of the stakers gonna luv u even more for this especially me!  Lol! Im still wondering how much more should i wager to reach platinum star . Hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, i really like this idea.  I have noticed that Stake does not give start on the total amount wagered, I think the stars are only given for the amount a user wagered after they started giving the stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×