Stake Forum
hanvee

Exclusive star calculator

Featured Comment

Stars are calculated based off total amount wagered since they were added, not since the user created there stake account. This is a good idea however and I believe could be implemented someway because being able to see how much you've wagered towards a star would be quite nice. I thought i was there a few times thus I contacted support just to be told I wasn't. I also somewhat believe that you should just wager and wager and let it happen as it happens.

On 7/5/2019 at 4:21 AM, bmg said:

My darling @hanvee I think that is a wonderful idea my dear.

Thank you for taking the time to show us this amazing idea.

thanks mum, but still have some problem cuz wagger count on april so this idea is fail ,and it hard to be come true

On 7/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, neich said:

well, i really like this idea.  I have noticed that Stake does not give start on the total amount wagered, I think the stars are only given for the amount a user wagered after they started giving the stars.

they count on april 2019 

On 7/7/2019 at 5:39 AM, Furlicious said:

Yeah! Its a great idea sis han! Thank u for suggesting! Im sure all of the stakers gonna luv u even more for this especially me!  Lol! Im still wondering how much more should i wager to reach platinum star . Hehe

i think that 250k usd to got platinum count on april sis, so maybe this idea will be fails cuz we donno how much waggered from april :(

I think something like this would help keep an incentive to people to keep wagering, or else at least give players the feeling that they are working more towards something instead of always losing lol. :) Nice idea hope to see something of this in the future for players.

It seems to me that the requirements and the wagering amounts keep changing on the criteria, e.g. Platinum, I always thought Platinum was 150k USD and now it's 250k? I'm so confused whats what now. 

We do need a criteria bar that shows our progress in order to get to the next star rather than having to contact support team and nagging them 24/7.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:17 AM, hanvee said:

I just think that if we have a lv calculator it will be pretty good and easy for us

we can just put it in the corner of forum ! a little board... *cause forum linked with stake account . 

.This is what my friend did for another site... the price of coin already link with an exchange site just need to fill your wagger in and click calculate , it will show up how much u have left to lv up

image.png.c4cf75a2cae13902508abe66dd679527.png 

so instead of of 28 lv " level bet amount row " we just need 4 line that

1. bronze

2. silver

3. gold

4. platinum 

and then put it in forum like this

image.png.1cdeaa0870ad4381da297fc6995980ac.png

This is my idea.  what u guy thinkin? 

and tell me more if u have idea about it . !

This is very cool.   I think yellow made this or no?    He sent to me before on another site and I was so impressed.  It was so easy to figure out how much was needed u til the next level.   

On 7/11/2019 at 5:37 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

It seems to me that the requirements and the wagering amounts keep changing on the criteria, e.g. Platinum, I always thought Platinum was 150k USD and now it's 250k? I'm so confused whats what now. 

We do need a criteria bar that shows our progress in order to get to the next star rather than having to contact support team and nagging them 24/7.

Im pretty sure that playinum is 250k . Yah i love your idea about the criteria bar we can put it under the stake info to show up how many percent more to lv up . But i dont think they will do it, it complicated than manual calculator board of mine 

7 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

amazing idea hanvee, i really want  to calculate on my wager if possible. hope that's idea will adding soon. and wish to be.

Thanks hihi

6 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

This is very cool.   I think yellow made this or no?    He sent to me before on another site and I was so impressed.  It was so easy to figure out how much was needed u til the next level.   

Nah sis , this from jim . Cttcjim , not yellow , what we see is upgrade version , he really is tallent , i still donno why he still not a mod yet , he contribute for that site allot and always have nice attitude in chat

Well thank for your input. 

I like the idea ofc, but I wonder about  one thing. From. What I understood stars are based on last month or last 3 month wagered. Not overall so it would be harder to know where one is as we can't know precisely how much we wagered in last 30 days for example. 

From what I understood VIP level are different as they are based on total wagered and deposited. But to have asked several times to support they don't tell exactly how much left before. When you ask them they just tell you to keep playing and that they come to you when you have reached the requirement

But I'm ok with the idea that if we could know how much left before getting a higher VIP ranks we would do more efforts to get there. 

Let's say someone is only 0.002 btc from VIP upgrade ofc he would do whatever he can to reach it. So maybe it could be a good thing for all the community to have this calculator. 

Let's hope stake team would find the idea nice and maybe we shall get that feature in the future