SuddenlyBroke

Variance of chartbot improvements and brag

Featured Comment

On 11/12/2017 at 10:30 AM, SuddenlyBroke said:

Loving the new chartbot improvements :D

I click bet system auto cashes me out at 1.10, and it crashes at 1.2 xD

image.thumb.png.c8c7b99c23f9d1672cbe5bfb38b8794e.png

I thought is because of my connection. No I think all have the same problem. That auto cashout thing due to latency is not because of connection problem I guess. Just correct me if I'm wrong. That bug in chartbet is very annoying, but sometimes very great because it auto cash out before it crashed. 

14 hours ago, Han2x said:

I thought is because of my connection. No I think all have the same problem. That auto cashout thing due to latency is not because of connection problem I guess. Just correct me if I'm wrong. That bug in chartbet is very annoying, but sometimes very great because it auto cash out before it crashed. 

I thought the same thing as well...as a matter of fact I was told it was because of my connection which made me very frustrated since I just upgrading my modem and all. Glad to know its not a problem on my end. Hope stake resolve this issue soon.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:35 PM, Kargai said:

I launch chartbet forgetting about the actual bug ... and auto cashout when it crashed before 2x (basically i would have lost my bet since I try everytime to go over 2x).

Nice, sometimes you got to take luck in whatever form it comes , even when it is the system auto cashing you out! 

I think it's cool the developers are working on these kind of protections, am sure they just need some tweaking.