Stake Forum
ZiraGambles

Increase Dogecoin Faucet Back Up To Above 500 Doge Sats

Featured Comment

At the moment the faucets are down like it is most of the time but dogecoin faucet went from 0.005 to 0.000005 which is a very large difference. it was already a small amount of doge price wise and now its even worse. I believe that it should be raised back up at least a slight bit to help people who are waiting for deposits or cant deposit at that time to have a good time and use faucet not claiming every time timer is over because its all gone.

Not that only we have one faucet left , it's even gives less than nothing. It's impossible to even have any hope of 2 minute play. Sure it should come back to what it used to be or even like it was at the beginning 0.1 dodge. I don't think it would hurt anyone :P

You got it wrong mate. The faucet only serves as coin for testing games. If you needed to test the games, or play for fun, even it really doesn't matter if it's 500 dogeshi or 1 BTC since it's only for fun.

Stake's faucet is still good because unlike other sites that offer fake money instead, maybe if you're truly good enough, you can do great things even with that very small amount. I heard about it's removal from a long time ago, and I don't know if they really will remove it.

1 hour ago, ceastem said:

You got it wrong mate. The faucet only serves as coin for testing games. If you needed to test the games, or play for fun, even it really doesn't matter if it's 500 dogeshi or 1 BTC since it's only for fun.

Stake's faucet is still good because unlike other sites that offer fake money instead, maybe if you're truly good enough, you can do great things even with that very small amount. I heard about it's removal from a long time ago, and I don't know if they really will remove it.

I totally get where you are coming from but I've gone from faucet to like 10k sats then i tip out and then i get tipped back and take that up to like 200k sats..

Hello there.

I heared about this faucet will delete soon. We'll see in the future! :) Stake develop all time, new games soon or very soon :P 

Faucet for newbies but better buy coins and deposit on stake.com because from faucet give you very small coins crypto :P

Regards!

On 7/5/2019 at 1:10 PM, gotmebro said:

i would rather play with btc rather than doge shit

Currency on faucet doesn't actually matter, this post isn't about what currency we like to bet with but you got a good point, dogecoins can be annoying and people may bust easier betting with them.

Hey Zira, thank you for this topic! :)

As many have discussed in the previous replies, faucet is there mainly to test the site, so it has been decreased to an amount which is enough to do so. I understand it helps when waiting for a deposit though, however, I will once again put emphasis on the RainBot since it rewards even more than faucet. ;) 

Hope this helps, locking the topic now. ;)