Stake Forum
Etude

How does a 80 number Keno game mode sound?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone! Just wanna put a quick idea here for Keno lovers' opinion on what do you think of a 80 number Keno game mode which would be double of the current 40 numbers game mode existing? Of course this would effectively double the multipliers or maybe even triple than the original 40 number Keno game as the odds will be more certainly much more difficult. This would definitely add a new flavor to the existing Keno game. 

Does this sound good to Stake's Keno fans? Share your thoughts on this here. :D

This sounds actually like an awesome idea, I think it would be cool if we had it and we got to pick more than 10 numbers. It would be a cool addition and I dont think other sites would think of adding it. Nice Job Etude

On 7/3/2019 at 7:27 PM, Etude said:

Hey everyone! Just wanna put a quick idea here for Keno lovers' opinion on what do you think of a 80 number Keno game mode which would be double of the current 40 numbers game mode existing? Of course this would effectively double the multipliers or maybe even triple than the original 40 number Keno game as the odds will be more certainly much more difficult. This would definitely add a new flavor to the existing Keno game. 

Does this sound good to Stake's Keno fans? Share your thoughts on this here. :D

80 number keno is pretty fun ! I have played it before and it def adds a twist !!    Would be cool if Stake added this for sure.  

Well, I kind of think it would be kinda harder to see the numbers which can pretty much trick players, much more losses would occur, which would make alot of more people angry, as a result of that, people would start to quit and do dumb stuff, but the concept is pretty good, you should suggest that to Eddie, it might have a very good potential for future keno newbies, or proffesional campers of keno, probably many people would start making bank cause of it, cuz it would have very strong strats like one corner 20 tiles, which is very likely to hit, that would be too overpowered, so I don't think that it has potential now, maybe later. 

Good luck with this idea<3.

wow ... a brilliant idea ... how could this happen to your friends ?? this addition of options with a pretty good increase in gadgets ... if it happens, maybe the stake will be the cryptocoin gambling that finds fantastic payments

I would like that very much. An 80 number keno game is the common way of playing keno. But if I remember well an 80 number keno game always have 20 numbers drawn instead of the 10 that stake is drawing on the 40 number keno game. So I don't know if there would change a lot if it would change to 80 numbers. The amount of numbers are doubling but also the amount of numbers drawn

On 7/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, S1MPL3X said:

this would be sick i would love to see this added although it probably wouldnt be so good inb a telegram challenge :P

Yes I agree.   It would be super badass in my opinion.   What would it have to do negatively with the telegram challenges ?   I am confused by this ...