cointikka

How I started investing in Bitcoin?

Featured Comment

In 2015 while searching the internet I came to know about the term Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I did not know at that time what a brilliant revolution has started. I was working on a website that was based on tech news and everyday I need something new. I did ignored this term at that time as for me Bitcoin was too much information in just one day. This website that I am talking about is still one of my projects that I am proud of.  

As I said it was too much information and technology that I can grasp, I thought that it was another Scam that the Internet was going crazy about. If you remember back in 2012 people were  going crazy about a term that was most searched, " How to make money online". By the way I also stumbled upon this term which searching on the internet and lost a some money investing in their concept. I will not say that everything related to this keyword was a Scam but, most of them were indeed Scam.

Still, as a confused and idiot individual, I kept on searching for more information till I ended on a mining website related to altcoins like Ethereum. As ETH was far much cheaper and profitable  to mine at that time. I and two of my friends with whom I was discussing about cryptocurrency at that time invested in a small setup to mine cryptocurrency and the rest is a History

What do you think was your invitation to invest in Bitcoin? Do share your comments

I got approached by a friend of me. I just sold 2 of my businesses and he knew I was searching some good alternatives to invest some of my money. I already invested a bit in real estate, 2 old timer cars and invested some money in precious metals like silver, gold, etc. Then he came at my place and told me about bitcoin. I knew he was an expert on high tech stuff so I believed him on his word and bought around 500BTC when they were around 50-60$ per coin.

Until now this still is the best investment I ever made. 

After investing in BTC I made a couple good other investments as well. I for example bought a bunch of ETH when it only was 5$, ripple when it was less than 1000 satoshi and I invested in the presale of binances BNB coin ICO

I just invested in bitcoin mainly because I did not want to miss out on the opportunity to make some good money. May people said it would go to $100,000 and more. It didn't sadly, but my investment is still good :)

2019/04/22 that my begin date i searched how to invest moneys or earn moneys by net because i can't find good or normal work with my reason that i'm person deaf from Poland. I hate discrimination by bosses in work, they afraid recruit person deaf to work. That's not good and bad for me.

That was my way how to make money, i invest gold too. I heared gold increase, so good information.

Regards!

Wow! Now I know who to go to about investments when I am online at Stake! 

Thank you for sharing your history on that, Tomki.  I have some friends who are deaf, and sadly there is a lot of prejudice out there when looking for good employment.  I like that you are so determined and found a way to make your own business out of your interest in crypto. I hope you have a lot of success in your investments!

because of my curiousity in bitcoin i started investing little money but when the bitcoin hit 1,000,000 million pesos in ph money. i regret it :< i should invest huge money :( 

To me, my first approach was through a friend when I asked him how to invest in Uber because by that time Uber was the most notably answer for profit when someone was looking for an investment, then this friend gave me the Uber explanation and at the end he told me......"but, right now there is other way to invest, it is called bitcoin"... So I pay attention to his words and here I am.  Lost most of my money at the very first beginning as I decided to join to all Hyips available in that moment and yes, I got scammed as hell, but later I learned and understood the real value of the ecosystem and decided to make all kinds of research before putting a penny on it.  I am here, with a strong believe growing every single minute.....not like my balance here in Stake, going down by the second !   Good luck. 

My interest in cryptocurrecncy started a year ago. We had a mini reunion with my college friends. One of them shared that he's been investing in bitcoin. He explained us a bit how much his making and the digits really got me. So I went home and furiously read about cryptocurrency. Now, I'm a trader and investor na. Here's a link to the blog post that I first read https://noahcoin.org/blog/statistics-that-make-cryptocurrencies-worth-considering/

On 7/5/2019 at 1:37 AM, cointikka said:

In 2015 while searching the internet I came to know about the term Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I did not know at that time what a brilliant revolution has started. I was working on a website that was based on tech news and everyday I need something new. I did ignored this term at that time as for me Bitcoin was too much information in just one day. This website that I am talking about is still one of my projects that I am proud of.  

As I said it was too much information and technology that I can grasp, I thought that it was another Scam that the Internet was going crazy about. If you remember back in 2012 people were  going crazy about a term that was most searched, " How to make money online". By the way I also stumbled upon this term which searching on the internet and lost a some money investing in their concept. I will not say that everything related to this keyword was a Scam but, most of them were indeed Scam.

Still, as a confused and idiot individual, I kept on searching for more information till I ended on a mining website related to altcoins like Ethereum. As ETH was far much cheaper and profitable  to mine at that time. I and two of my friends with whom I was discussing about cryptocurrency at that time invested in a small setup to mine cryptocurrency and the rest is a History

What do you think was your invitation to invest in Bitcoin? Do share your comments

wow 2015? i think btc is not that much during this days, mean you profit alot if you invest on it,. did you profit a lot? become rich from it?

I started using crypto and earning it way back 2017 i was a little bit late and btc price was already 1000$ but still i was earning like you did and when btc reach 20k$ each i was like im gonna sell all my coins in hand which is a lot if you converted it in my country's currency. After btc fall to 10k i bought another batch of coins but it continue to fall so i finally quit in crypto. But lately btc is rallying back again i came back again to crypto hoping i can sell this coins i owned and now gambling some of it in stake.

I personally want to try investing in cryptocurrency ... but I am still confused where to start, because I have never once tried to invest ..

many friends who invited me to try to invest, because they also want to try it out .. but the average of them no one dared to do it first ... just be advised that among them there are still many who do not understand about cryptocurrency .. they know about bitcoin and other digital currencies from advertisements on YouTube ... but they don't know what cryptocurrency or bitcoin is. After I explained to them what bitcoin is and how much I made money from bitcoin, they were tempted and wanted to try it. and the majority of them intend to offset investment, not gambling ...
so they advised me to give it a try, .. but I'm still confused about how to invest this ... I only know about gambling ... so I can find a strategy to invest so that I can invite some of my friends to invest in this crytocurrency world ... :)