Steve

7 reasons to be excited for 7 billion bets!

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, Steve said:

We are extremely close to reaching another milestone, and it's going to be the most exciting billionth bet yet!

Let’s celebrate Stake style.

There are 7 reasons to be excited for the 7 billionth bet, with 7 small challenges in the lead up to this big milestone coming up!

There are going to be 6 challenges, with the seventh culminating in the player who places the 7 billionth bet being rewarded accordingly.

Challenge winners

- 7 Billionth Bet winner

All challenges will start by being announced on our Twitter account - @Stake. Make sure you follow and check for regular updates!

Winners will be sent a DM you don't have to post Stake names :) 

Amazing contest again thanks Steve and the team 😉

Just a question ( a little stupid one) when you say DM will be sent you mean sent  in stake? ( I don't see elsewhere bc on Twitter we can't as far as I know ) and  it could be here but less used than main chat on stake. Thanks

6 hours ago, Steve said:

We are extremely close to reaching another milestone, and it's going to be the most exciting billionth bet yet!

Let’s celebrate Stake style.

There are 7 reasons to be excited for the 7 billionth bet, with 7 small challenges in the lead up to this big milestone coming up!

There are going to be 6 challenges, with the seventh culminating in the player who places the 7 billionth bet being rewarded accordingly.

Challenge winners

- 7 Billionth Bet winner

All challenges will start by being announced on our Twitter account - @Stake. Make sure you follow and check for regular updates!

Winners will be sent a DM you don't have to post Stake names :) 

I will wait for this and hope to find exciting and challenging challenges ...

it would be nice to compete hard with masters or seniors who had previously joined the stake.

it's a great honor for those of us who have just joined the stake ...

hopefully the competition in this challenge can compete healthy and sportsmanship

i hope first challenge aint today cuz i wont be around 
btw grats i wasnt in forum for 1 2b bets but i remember the 3 or 4b bet event xD

7 billionth bets already? I remember the 6th billionth bet was just last month. That was really quick to get another billion done. 

Job well done stake!