Take profit as part of our strategy

Featured Comment

How to take profit?

This can be categorized into two. One is during the rolling, second is after the rolling.

During the rolling, I always set 10% increment of my starting balance as the amount of taking profit. For example, if I have 0.1 Bitcoin Cash, my take profit amount should be 0.01. So, in my auto-betting setup, I will put 0.11 in the “Stop if balance over” column. So, whenever my balance reached 0.11, the auto-betting bot will stop from betting.

After rolling, I will take 50% of my profit (if profit) from the rolling out. In my case, I always exchange this 50% into another type of coins which I won’t use for any betting. Of course, you can also choose to withdraw it. For example, after having a profit of 0.01, I will exchange 0.005 Bitcoin Cash to another coin. The remaining 0.005 profit will be left in my total balance for compiling effect.

Greed is one of the culprits of returning the profit to the house in gambling. Therefore, try to implement “Take Profit” in our strategy would be helpful to secure the profit.

• 3 weeks later...

Money management you've described is really good advice. I guess the major part of the gamblers make the same mistake - they do not calculate how much they can waste and lose everything. To me good money management is one of the basic things you should think about before playing here

Money management you've described is really good advice. I guess the major part of the gamblers make the same mistake - they do not calculate how much they can waste and lose everything. To me good money management is one of the basic things you should think about before playing here

There are two main things banking and greed . You should always bank profits and at the same time not have much greed so that you keep taking from your bank and loose ;) easy. 

On 7/11/2019 at 12:02 AM, williamshennie9 said:

This is a good idea if you plan to gamble over the long term. "Banking" your profit is a sure fire way to protect some of your profits from being lost in the same gambling session. I would strongly advise it for anyone.

I def agree.   This is a good idea and I think the problem is that it’s easier said than done.   But if you can actually stick to it more power to you.  

On 7/5/2019 at 12:22 PM, winzkie said:

How to take profit?

This can be categorized into two. One is during the rolling, second is after the rolling.

During the rolling, I always set 10% increment of my starting balance as the amount of taking profit. For example, if I have 0.1 Bitcoin Cash, my take profit amount should be 0.01. So, in my auto-betting setup, I will put 0.11 in the “Stop if balance over” column. So, whenever my balance reached 0.11, the auto-betting bot will stop from betting.

After rolling, I will take 50% of my profit (if profit) from the rolling out. In my case, I always exchange this 50% into another type of coins which I won’t use for any betting. Of course, you can also choose to withdraw it. For example, after having a profit of 0.01, I will exchange 0.005 Bitcoin Cash to another coin. The remaining 0.005 profit will be left in my total balance for compiling effect.

Greed is one of the culprits of returning the profit to the house in gambling. Therefore, try to implement “Take Profit” in our strategy would be helpful to secure the profit.

yeah ... i agree with your opinion .. in taking profit after winning a few roll bets he is though the game is one of my tricks. but, in the case of exchanging victory coins into other coins, that I have never done

I often heard that statement from some friends who could be said to be quite experienced in the field of online gambling, when I asked why it should be like that? they answer so that the system does not read the playing patterns, and strategies. because basically betting on any game if you frequently change coins, the system will read different playing patterns and strategies ... and why should they be differentiated ??? because the house edge is a winning percentage for the city .. and this happens if the bet is longer in one game, one seed, and one time ..

this is a good way of taking some profits out. but for lots of people its not easy to take out small fractions of profits. I am recently doing the same. I mostly play with what I make from the forum and use that to try to achieve to reach the minimum withdrawal. I put always every 10k profit aside until I reach the 200k limit. and this is paying of. I already managed to withdraw around 0.028BTC in this way. it still is way less than my overall loss but well at least now I am making a little bit of returns 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this advice. It's very wise. we should always watch out to keep the balance grow even if it is taking very slow, making irresponsible decisions and greed will always end you busted unfortunately nothing is guaranteed. Playing carefully could bust you as well just in longer time

Taking profit is the only reason I am here, clearly, after having a good time with community....Once I set my daily limits I usually stop (once in a while I don't follow the rule, but I busted every time) and when I am in profit and reach my up limit I take the profit and send it to Vault which has been the most valuable feature in Stake to me.  I don´t stop the gambling if I have time, not until I reach my limits.  And to be honest, to get busted by having my balance down is the most common of those two options.  Any way, the take profit is the most beautiful think that gambler can have.  Good luck. 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:02 AM, nattekut said:

this is a good way of taking some profits out. but for lots of people its not easy to take out small fractions of profits. I am recently doing the same. I mostly play with what I make from the forum and use that to try to achieve to reach the minimum withdrawal. I put always every 10k profit aside until I reach the 200k limit. and this is paying of. I already managed to withdraw around 0.028BTC in this way. it still is way less than my overall loss but well at least now I am making a little bit of returns 

wow ... how could you be that patient waiting for the results of the forum ????
I can't hold my desire to bet if I see a little balance in my forum that I can pull into my main account on the web ... because with that I can bet even if I have to suffer defeat ...
it seems I have to learn from you, friend ... to be able to save money and also hold my passion in playing gambling ... ^_^
sometimes I also think so to recover my loss of 0.1 btc in betting ... it's just that I can't wait too long and hope to win the bet to recover the losses that I have bet on gambling ... :(

This is a very good way. Liked that I want to try it. But I know I can't do it. Cause I'm greedy. When I reach my goal I try to make more and more without keeping anything safe. Finally I lose all quicker. You exchange your 50% profit and left other 50% to support bankroll. Nerve heard something like that. But I will try this very soon with much confidence. 

Does it mean you for example always keep certain amounts in balance like that 0.1 BCH and never withdraw it? And make profit out of it then withdraw and again use this 0.1 as your base to gain more profit? I used to do something like that but with the vault, I set the amount I won't go over it and every time I went over it I send the money to the vault. Is the idea?

• 3 weeks later...

The only way for me to make profit is to play responsible, set some limits, at least you wont lose everything even you wont make profit, but to have something left is more "profit" than to RIP all

If you are losing too much it is just much better to just stop and try it again other times or change game or at least give yourself some time,

sometimes I cannot do this to myself too but I know that always when I am losing a lot if a row and in general i am in loss

It is much better to stop and don't try to recover in the same strategy becasue RIP is obvious in short time

good luck man and to everybody

and play responsible ;)