Bad seeds , Good seeds, change for a win!

Featured Comment

As of this point in time I assume that you guys know all about seeds.

What I know we can do about seeds is changing its name and server seed. But how can it really help you?

What I don't get is changing your random set of numbers for a new random set of numbers to increase your chances of winning/losing. If it doesn't increase your chances of winning/losing, what's the point in even changing seeds?

I would love to hear your opinions about this.

if you think the site is fair, then there is no real way it can help you... 
changing seeds is just like shuffling cards... you may fshuffle and get good cards and  maybe if you never shuffled you would have gotten better cards..

I change the seeds whenever a new challenge comes out , and i never use any random numbers or anything but what i use is the support member who posted the challenge and any number related to the challenge as a seed. 

I do not put many effort in changing seeds all the time. I think changing your seed frequently does not determine if you are going to have a winning or loosing streak. Some players say you need to change your seed when you hit a nice score. But I have hit multiple 1000x or higher multipliers in 1 day all in the same seed. And same happened to me when I changed the seed after ever 1000x or higher hit. So for me its not that big deal.

Well I guess it's a bit psychological... Maybe it gives them the feeling to "control"  their luck.. I know its non-sense but human mind is made to find logic sens and put logical links on everything. Even where it doesn't have any sense like for religion matters and randomness... 

I guess we all at some point have believed to have found patterns in the rolls, before realizing it didn't worked on long term ( talking about me at least) 

Personally I don't change seed ever now . The last time I changed it was for a telegram challenge. The one with keno. Had to hit a strong of numbers and I was struggling like everyone. so I tried it. Didn't work obviously and since I stock to this one... 

I dont understand what seed is, but I think it can change the randomness of the game

On 5/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, dsusand said:

I dont understand what seed is, but I think it can change the randomness of the game

so I think if I encountered loses I wil change my seed

On 5/8/2019 at 4:59 AM, ceastem said:

What I know we can do about seeds is changing its name and server seed. But how can it really help you?

Changing the seed will definitely affect your rolls. Whether it will make you more or less unlucky lies in the mystery of the new seed, so it is a risk to change your seed. An unlucky seed could become a Super unlucky seed, so it is up to you whether you are willing to take that risk.

What do seed changing do actually.. will it increase the chances of winning.. will it change the odds percentages .. or house edge..seed changing as i said before in many topics about seed changing or seed it.. if there is a seed that will do what i mention. it will e a needle in the hay stack.. then that would be the jackpot that stake goes broke..

On 5/7/2019 at 8:59 PM, ceastem said:

As of this point in time I assume that you guys know all about seeds.

What I don't get is changing your random set of numbers for a new random set of numbers to increase your chances of winning/losing. If it doesn't increase your chances of winning/losing, what's the point in even changing seeds?

I would love to hear your opinions about this.

In some occassion on specific games, it did feel like it made some difference.. but with that said, most times, it feels like it does matter what seed got.. its feels like you got a troll permanently attached to your IP.. :/

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

this never happend to me.

i change it from time to time but i can not really feel any changes

exactly, as if there were changes felt, then something may be wrong : ) or maybe not... idk.. seed changing to win is a myth imo

32 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

this never happend to me.

i change it from time to time but i can not really feel any changes

I was searching in the profile on my account yesterday to see where it was located but all I saw were an explanation of what a seed was and no option to do any modification. Just a blank box to input something and a button besides it.

Where can you change it?

On 5/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, rdbase said:

I was searching in the profile on my account yesterday to see where it was located but all I saw were an explanation of what a seed was and no option to do any modification. Just a blank box to input something and a button besides it.

Where can you change it?

just click on fairness, it shows up there to change ur name and server seed