Bad seeds , Good seeds, change for a win!

Featured Comment

changing seed doesn't do anything... unless it changes you to whole new server with the same quality games.. changing seed is useless.. is just like Luck.. is a belief system.. a tool in which make you believe changing the name of your seed will bring out different outcomes of  your losing and winning percentages.. put it like this there is one machine and a line of people that whats to play that machine.. each person takes there turn.. and some loses and some win. that changing seed.. you will git those hit and miss moments. just gotta have the patient ... if there was a seed for having a wining percentage go up.. then is like finding a needle in a hay stack.. is there but would spend the time looking for it... well there is a couple ways tp find it.. but that is whole different topic,,

1 hour ago, htetaungxx said:

really nice topic, i want to know about seed, i thought when i losing, if i change seed i can win. but when see this topic seed cant change my luck, thz bro

You're welcome :)
I too find this thread of mine very useful for myself as well. I thought I was the only one thinking that changing seeds is quite useless :D

My view now in changing seeds as a trap. Some people think that it changes their luck and they'll get high multis simultaneously of they change seeds in between. Then it will all go back to gary haha

I personally believe in changing seeds. I mean we all do actually know that all games are random and we can't predict which seed will give the right output. 

If you have a look at the calculation given, you can see that with every character the output changes and that it has a particular sequence. The "nonce" basically is a number that only comes once, so of course we won't be able to tailor the outcome but we can at least give a chance for luck to come our way too - gives us a sense of control. 

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=clientseedworks1%40[-&nonce=3&serverSeed=0c1d3f18d6258055d602d2c06f048d8029f1654336f99e471b40075702c66dee

I also do believe that every computer generated "random" number has a start and end somewhere. After all it's just code. So maybe one day in many many manyy rolls you may get the same sequence from the same client seed and server seed. But I don't know if that will ever come. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, if anyone knows about this very well. I'd love to learn more. :) 

14 hours ago, Kinou said:

I don't change my seed often, I find it useless :/

yeah in reality , the outcome cannot be predicted, so it doesnt really matter if change or not...
but if change... the outcome will be different  than if you had not changed 😃 if that makes sense... so in the end....  it doesnt make a difference in terms of  how you would play b4 the roll lol

well in a way its like prebetting. instead of having to go through 100k bets in your current seed pair to get to that lucky point  where you would of profitted, you can save time and money by changing your seed and getting a seed pair that has a lucky point much much sooner or even at the start! 

Something i use to do and i really need to start doing again is making each deposit on a  new account until i find an account that has a lucky seed pair. which means i get good greens at the start. I will then usually deposit and play on that account until i feel the seed pair's luckyness has been exhausted and then i start hunting again for another lucky one. 

But again its all by chance. if your lucky then i wouldnt change anything but if youve been unlucky for long time then making a change in things wouldnt hurt to try. 

• 1 month later...

Hello there guys , is there really an effect in your winnings if you change seeds both the client seed and server seed? , if you change and the bets will reset will the chance of winning a 1000x in a 0.099 chance change too? I'm confused too, i see people changing their client seeds and they hit 300x in keno , i tried changing mine and rolled for about 12k rolls and cant win anything past x2 , it still feels the same . Does anyone have any idea if it is worth it to change seed ? or better let it be and chase a million number of bets maybe in that time you can hit a high multiplier?.Can you guys share your experiences with me here? i want to know more about this client seed and server seed.

Thank you guys and Good luck to all of you!

8 minutes ago, j240 said:

Hello there guys , is there really an effect in your winnings if you change seeds both the client seed and server seed? , if you change and the bets will reset will the chance of winning a 1000x in a 0.099 chance change too? I'm confused too, i see people changing their client seeds and they hit 300x in keno , i tried changing mine and rolled for about 12k rolls and cant win anything past x2 , it still feels the same . Does anyone have any idea if it is worth it to change seed ? or better let it be and chase a million number of bets maybe in that time you can hit a high multiplier?.Can you guys share your experiences with me here? i want to know more about this client seed and server seed.

Every seed gived us different winning chance. For example u play dice and u run for 990x an u hit. 

You probably won't catch it again soon 990x again. But if u change seed may new seed gived u again 990x in 100 rolls or 10 rolls. 

in short, new seeds = new luck

2 hours ago, j240 said:

hmm ... seeds ????

as far as I know seed is the basis of all numbers or even the basis of the numbers we are betting on ...

from the seed also the numbers we roll out ...

it's just that I haven't found a program that can read seeds ... hash server ...

if only we find a program that can read seeds ... that's a good thing for crypto gambling lovers ... why ?? because from these seeds we can find out how many rolls do we reach 9900x payout ????

How??? fun not if we knew when it would hit a big payout without having to waste our coins in vain ...

changing the name of the seed doesnt do nothing but changing the name of the seed. there is no such thing that can change the game play or any outcome for any game you play.. if you think you gonna win big after 3 or 4 rolls or even 200 rolls.. all depends on the payout you looking for,, if you want a long streak of green , do what high rollers or even players when races comes around and bet all in and get the 1.04x and hope it doesnt go below the 1.0x mark.. sure it migjt take long to double up your bank roll but you still made profit.. is all what you trying to aim for..basically.. if you hunting the 5 milx on mines/ expect to go over 100k rolls and might not even get, it because of the low percentage in coming out.. 

In my opinion, Changing seed = Changing the results you will get when playing (Any game that is) = Different luck for each seed (Unless you can read Seed and guess it correctly). I always change my seed when I successfully target big payout :) 

I don't think the seeds we are able to change make very much difference in the outcome of the bets we make except if you're in an unlucky part of a seed and switch to a luckier part but overall the odds shouldn't change in the long run of playing.

I have notice that people often post big wins with the seed "Eddie" but this is most likely just a coincidence lol.

i personaly think that seeds are aloud of bullshit its just there to make you think if you reset it your gonna win ik there are many benifits of doing it but still i think its bullshit like the only reason why they have it is because of the provably fair or  what ever its called

I think Changing seeds does not affect our rolls. What one roll has resulted in does not influence the next roll. Changing the seed because the last few rolls were bad does not mean that the next few are going to be good. If that was the case then people would use that to cheat the game. Seeds are only needed to be changed to get both seeds and so you verify previous rolls.