Stake Forum
Kate

How to bring back the wheel ? ( Revive it )

Featured Comment

Ok so stake makes good games we all know that and they all are perfect but forone and that is wheel since they created it was a bore game and not fun at all to be honest xD . Many people complain about the game and want to bring changes.

So what are the changes that you would do for the game ?

For me i would do a recomplete design of it amd make it fun like not multipliers but with random treasure chests that contains coins . It is just an idea but i wnat to hear what you guys want comment below.

I've always thought that Wheel needed more high multipliers but I don't know how that would be done whether it's replacing the current ones or adding different ways to hit high ones. But 49.5x is not high enough for me seeing as it sometimes takes me over 50 rolls to hit it. Whcih I know, I should stop chasing it at that point but i'm a in it to win it kinda guy haha. I don't think its perfect right now though so i definitely agree with you that it needs some updating/revamping.

I would definitely have to agree that the way the Wheel plays right now is much too boring for me, I only play it for Challenges and sometimes not even then.  Maybe if there was a way to customize the payouts by inputing certain multipliers with a certain number of tiles.  Or maybe they could have an option of high, medium, low along with the number of spaces... anything to make it more fun and interesting would be fine with me.