skywallkee

CS:GO boost | Payment: BTC, Paypal, Stake, Steam Gift Card, PaySafeCard

Featured Comment

Hello everyone. Are you stuck in any league and you'd like to rank up, boost hours,  increase the win count fast? I can help you and your friends rank up easy, fast and cheap.

Prices for rank up

For not-prime accounts:

Silver 1 - Silver Elite Master = 2 euro | 50k satoshi / rank
Silver Elite Master - Gold Nova Master = 4 euro | 100k satoshi / rank
Gold Nova Master - Master Guardian II = 6 euro | 150k satoshi / rank
Master Guardian II - Distinguished Master Guardian = 7 euro | 175k satoshi / rank

For prime accounts:

Silver 1 - Silver Elite Master = 1.5 euro| 200k satoshi  / rank
Silver Elite Master - Gold Nova Master = 3 euro| 75k satoshi / rank
Gold Nova Master - Master Guardian II = 4 euro| 100k satoshi / rank
Master Guardian II - Distinguished Master Guardian = 5 euro| 125k satoshi / rank

Prices for wins

Silver 1 - Silver Elite Master = 1 euro | 25k satoshi / 5 wins
Silver Elite Master - Gold Nova Master = 2 euro | 50k satoshi / 5 wins
Gold Nova Master - Master Guardian II = 3 euro | 75k satoshi / 5 wins
Master Guardian II - Distinguished Master Guardian = 4 euro | 100k satoshi / 5 wins

Discounts

Discounts for rank ups

For you and 1 friend, you will receive a 95% discount
For you and 2 friends, you will receive a 90% discount
For you and 3 friends, you will receive an 85% discount
For you and 4 friends, you will receive an 80% discount

Discounts for wins

For more than 20 wins you get 10% discount

FAQ

1. How fast will you complete the requests?

It depends on the request, but I'm going to list here the time it should take:

Silver 1 - Silver Elite Master = 1 day / rank or 6 hours for 5 wins
Silver Elite Master - Gold Nova Master = 1 day / rank or 6 hours for 5 wins
Gold Nova Master - Master Guardian II = 2 days / rank or 7 hours for 5 wins
Master Guardian II - Distinguished Master Guardian = 2 day / rank or 8 hours for 5 wins

It can take longer for accounts with big losing streaks for rank ups. The time for the wins is big for the cases in which I'm going to get a tie.

2. How do you rank me up/win matches?

I can rank you up in two ways.

1. I'm going to log in to your account and play from there.
2. You're going to provide me with a SMURF account (I don't have YET any SMURF account) so I can play with you in the lobby. (prices increase with 50% for rank ups and 25% for wins, because in this case as it takes longer to rank up and it's harder to win)

3. Why are rank ups for prime accounts cheaper?

Because the prime accounts have a smaller chance to be matched against hackers/smurf accounts. If I play on a non-prime account, if I encounter a hacker I can't win and if I encounter a smurf I can't ensure you that I can beat him.

4. How can I pay for the services?

There are 5 ways you can pay me for the services:

1. Via PayPal (I'll provide you with my e-mail address)
2. Via Stake balance (you can transfer me the satoshis at stake)
3. Via BTC wallet (I'll provide you with my wallet address)(if the card's value is bigger than the service's price, then you should choose another service or get another card with a value closer to my service's price because I won't give any change back)
4. Via Steam Gift Card (if the card's value is bigger than the service's price, then you should choose another service or get another card with a value closer to my service's price because I won't give any change back)
5. Via PaySafeCard (if the card's value is bigger than the service's price, then you should choose another service or get another card with a value closer to my service's price because I won't give any change back)

5. Why should I choose you and not others?

Because I perform my services quick and my prices are cheaper than from the others.

6. What's your CS:GO rank?

My CS:GO rank is The Global Elite.

7. Why is DMG the biggest rank?

I chose DMG to be the biggest rank because it's the safest to rank up to and it's easier to win until that rank as a solo player. If you want to rank up at a higher rank than DMG or to get more wins in higher ranks then you can leave me a private message and offer me a price for them. (even though, I'm not sure I'm going to accept it, maybe you're lucky)

8. How can I get in contact with you?

You can contact me on the forum via private message.

9. How can I receive my discounts?

The discounts are applied whenever you choose a service that has a discount.

10. If I play with my friends, will you play on their accounts too?

I don't play with anyone in a lobby except the one I'm boosting, so yes, I'm going to play on their accounts too, except the case in which they want me to play with them in the lobby, in this case, they'll need to pay more.

11. Who goes first?

Both of us. We'll do the 50/50/50/50 payment method. First, you're going to pay me 50% of the price, then I'm going to do half of the service you ordered, you'll pay the rest of the price and then I'll complete my service. If you want to be quicker, you can pay me first all and then I'll do my service immediately.

For any other questions feel free to reply here or send me a private message. Please don't reply here if you want to buy a service, just private message me.

2 minutes ago, Jakubisk89 said:

Hi. :D I just want to ask how much it will cost me to get to gold 1.. Im silver 3 currently (so close to ranking up to silver 4)  and my account is prime.

Hi, it would cost you 6 euros (7$) or 40k satoshis. (I didn't count the rank up from silver 3 to silver 4)