Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Ever since an update maybe 2 weeks ago (sorry I cannot be more specific than that) I have been experienced occasions when my chat is stuck at a specific spot and doesn't auto scroll like normal. I have to scroll down manually with my mouse wheel and find out there's a lot more current chatting going on. At first I thought it was a problem with my browser or scroll lock settings so didn't raise it as an issue. Unfortunately I have been unable to replicate the problem exactly, hopefully if anyone has the same problem perhaps they could chime in.

That's not a bug, that's how they programmed it to work.

That is because there are times in the past that people complains that the chat goes so fast ot not being able to read the reply of who they were talking to.

Yeah I had noticed this too and seems like both ends seem to annoy people xD When the chat moves too fast and when it doesn't move. The worst was definitely when a there were many rains and you weren't able to scroll up since everyone keeps spamming and it goes to the bottom of the chat.

Suggestion
This also is slightly an issue, when it doesn't scroll down, but I think it'll be great to keep a sort of indicator (like an arrow - say on Whatsapp or many other chatting apps) which is visible only when you are currently viewing older messages and when clicked it takes you to the bottom most (sure you get what I mean). 

I think the chat staying still is way better than it always coming to the bottom during spams, but maybe this little add-on could be helpful to know you aren't viewing the most recent messages and also to easily go to the bottom with just a click on either the phone or pc :) 

This is a issue. This issue already reported. Support told me this when I asked it. I don't think they programmed it like this.