Stake Forum
Jendel

What is the best for playing stake cellphone or laptop

Featured Comment

An actual computer is always preferable for playing stake. Much easier betting and a lot faster. I only use my phone when I don't have access to a PC so only out of necessity.

I prefer mobile phone but I guess it's just a personal preference because the website runs the same on mobile as on PC. The only difference is that on mobile you kind of see every game bigger because it shows it on almost all screen while on laptop you can't play the games full screen or at least I don't know how to do it

For me, Stake is best played using computer. You won't feel restricted in computer because you can play while chat is open, you can see bet ids by just scrolling down from whatever game mode you are playing, and many more advantages. Though Stake is fully functional using mobile, I feel like there is so much clicking needed just to do a thing when playing in mobile.

I play on my desktop sometimes and mobile some other times and both were equally fine though I prefer playing on my desktop. These are my personal preferences.

For me its best to use laptop when playing on stake, you can multitask, you can easily copy and paste bet id's specially when doing everyday challenges and 

Of course a bigger screen to watch your coins busting lol jk :D

I have never played a game in this stake using cellphone. During this time I always use a laptop. I think if I use a cellphone it will disturb my rest later because I will definitely play while sleeping on the bed

Laptop/Desktop in my opinion. I think it is a huge amount easier for the sole fact you dont lag as much. And also you have a bigger screen and it is easier to send people and type in chat. That's my opinion anyway.

On 7/7/2019 at 12:36 AM, Jendel said:

Which is the best used for playing stake cellphone or laptop 

I think playing on a laptop is freer and more efficient ...
with a wide and all-encompassing look, it is more detailed and more flexible in betting ...

On 7/6/2019 at 12:36 PM, Jendel said:

Which is the best used for playing stake cellphone or laptop

I am on my cell phone 99% of the time while I am on Stake.   I am always on the go so rarely do I have time to grab my laptop to go on Stake.    It is much nicer when on laptop though I must say.   Bigger screen.   Can chat and bet at the same time.  

I really admire users who play on mobile. I personally enjoy big display and it will always stay like that.
Just can't imagine when I need to guide user through some stake options, and I need to send him some screenshots, to do it via mobile...
Bigger is better in my case. :)