Stake Forum
bmg

Thank you Steve

Featured Comment

I'm sure you all know by now who @Steve is and if you don't then you have  been living under a rock.

I just want to give a shout out to our buddy  @Steve for doing  all the great  and fun things  he does for the players here at Stake. 

There are so many things such as giveaways here Stake , social media prizes and giveaways and so much more that he does.

Thank you for being cool and having a ton of patients during the telegram giveaways I know that has got to be a little stressful but yet you always keep your cool .

Just wanted you to know that your appreciated.    Thank you @Steve  for you r hard work

Thats Steve‘s Job (pun intended). 

But it’s always good to get in touch with them. Fun guys to have around, really :D.

next to all the business stuff they have to do, they‘re still on the ground.

Same goes for Support and Moderators.

But I‘m still waiting for the prize of my photoshop bet yesterday (xD) and more seriously for the free pizza button :D

Thank you Steve!

you are always doin a great job! thanks for all your daily rains and that u promote the dailychallanges!

and also thanks for replying every time so fast on discord if there is a problem. :D  

Thank you for the kind words! 😍 I'd also like to thank everyone and let you know you're all very much appreciated too because without you there would be nobody to do all of these fun things with. I love the Stake community and enjoy being part of it, it's crazy how much we've grown together and how fast. The people here in the community are making Stake what it is today by creating such a positive environment and being so friendly. Thank you everyone and thank you @bmg😃

Yeah, I would like to give a big thank you to steve. He puts in so much effort every single day to do the challenges, rains and sometimes trivias. He certainly puts a huge impact on the stake community as he is such a great guy :D Makes everything about stake a whole lot more fun :P

Hey, well yeah wee should all say bigg thanks to steve and eddie they made the comunity so nice and bigg wee are such a bigg family. Maby if it wasnt for them i would be sadly gambling with csgo skins like i did before but on stake its more fun. THANKS ❤️ 

My most sincere thanks for the effort to put so many things together and achieve a spectacular job.  I am not a "many" sites gambler, but by taking note of comments here and in some other few sites, the effort that Eddie gives in order to create a friendly site has no match.  I do really appreciate what you do and is for sure that this is and will be the site everybody gambler is looking for.  About your team: Stand Ovation ! 

Thank You Eddie.

the fly.