ivan8877

How to quit smoking?

Featured Comment

It's better to join rehabilitation for this. If you're addicted to smoking for 30 years, it will take a toll on your body if you just suddenly stop. 

Professional advices are needed for this but I heard hypnotizing works well too! I just don't know how it works. Haha

i was smoking since i was 15years old. i didn't think to quit somking, not only smokers but also all of people are dead in oneday :P, but i really want to quit smoking u cak use vape or there many method. one of my fri is doing like this, he left cigarettes allittle far with him and if he want to smoke cigarettes are not near with him , so he don't want to go and take it. because he is lazy, and some month later he don't smoke anymore.

i think is that you dont really want to quit smoking.Me i tried one time to quit it, i did quit it but i said to my self you know, i want to smoke.its all about signals in your brain...Think about it and you will quit it.

That my friend is a hard task.  At this point of your life, quit smoking will be the best thing you will ever do in your entire life, so try it by all methods.  Each one of us is ruled by different motivations, find yours.  Think that you can smoke whenever you want, you can go to the convenient store and buy your cigarrettes at any time you want but wait a little before you go and buy and smoke, wait a little more every single day.  Good luck with that !

30 years is a long time, and this has created a bad habit. I think you should see psychologists get advice, and you also need to use some drugs to limit your desire to smoke. It will be a long time to challenge, and you need to try a lot of things to overcome it.

let's try to less drink coffee if you drink, coffee+smoke are potential combination to smoke and smoke again, do sport, like jogging, bicycling or etc. good luck :D

Я вот бросил курить очень легко. Просто не захотел курить. Да и деньги на сигареты выбрасывать жалко если честно. Выходит я сам себя убиваю сигаретами за свой же счет. Парадокс.

On 08.07.2019 at 02:28, htetaungxx said:

Я курил, так как мне было 15 лет. я не думал бросить курить, не только курильщики, но и все люди мертвы в один день: P, но я действительно хочу бросить курить, потому что вы можете использовать vape или многие другие методы. один из моих друзей делает так, он оставил сигареты совсем рядом с ним, и если он хочет курить, сигареты не рядом с ним, поэтому он не хочет идти и брать его. потому что он ленив, и через месяц он больше не курит.

I switched to IQOS, but from this I began to smoke even more ... ( IQOS smoking is allowed in many cafes, restaurants ... Although I feel it is not easier from him ...

On 20.07.2019 at 10:14, cryptofly said:

Это, мой друг, трудная задача. В этот момент вашей жизни бросить курить будет лучшим, что вы когда-либо будете делать за всю свою жизнь, поэтому попробуйте его всеми способами. Каждый из нас управляется разными мотивами, найдите свою. Подумайте, что вы можете курить в любое время, вы можете пойти в удобный магазин и купить сигареты в любое время, когда захотите, но подождите немного, прежде чем идти, покупать и курить, ждать немного больше каждый день. Удачи с этим !

Thanks for the advice .... Today I decided to finish the last pack of cigarettes and everything ...
I do not know whether I can or not ... I'm going to try!😕

30 minutes ago, ivanyawa said:

Я вот бросил курить очень легко. Просто не захотел курить. Выбрасывать жалко если честно. Выходит я сам себя убиваю сигаретами за свой же счет. Парадокс.

So you have more willpowerthan me ... But I will try ...)

17 minutes ago, ivan8877 said:

Я перешел на IQOS, но с этого я начал курить еще больше ... (Курение IQOS разрешено во многих кафе, ресторанах ... Хотя я чувствую, что от него не легче ...

Спасибо за совет .... Сегодня я решил закончить последнюю пачку сигарет и все ...
Я не знаю, смогу я или нет ... Я собираюсь попробовать! 😕

Так что у тебя больше силы воли, чем у меня ... Но я постараюсь ...)

Думаю. что у тебя все получится. Главное желание. 

In my opinion the best way to quit smoking is to replace it with another activity. Smoking has already become a habit for you because you're smoking for so long. You wake up you go and smoke, after you eat you go and smoke, at work you smoke, before you go to sleep you smoke. I know it's extremely hard but you have to find something to replace that habit. 

3 minutes ago, pokerdoker99 said:

Начните смотреть несколько вдохновляющих видео на YouTube ... вот как я изменил свою жизнь

Thank you ... I do not smoke for three days, trying to quit ...

I just want to add that thinking about how many XRP coins you can get by using that money....that may help.  My point is, that the money you use to smoke can provide much more better joy when you use it for some other things.  That is my point.  But if you want to help me, quite smoke and use that money to pump Neo.  Thanks in advance.  Have you quit?  Good luck. 

6 hours ago, cryptofly said:

I just want to add that thinking about how many XRP coins you can get by using that money....that may help.  My point is, that the money you use to smoke can provide much more better joy when you use it for some other things.  That is my point.  But if you want to help me, quite smoke and use that money to pump Neo.  Thanks in advance.  Have you quit?  Good luck. 

You think people haven't tried this before? All smokers know that cigarettes are expensive and they are spending lots of money on them every month but they just don't care about that because they got used to it. 

You need to find out when do you smoke is it due to an urge of smoking or when you are idle.

In the latter case you can replace it with some other activity. For the first case you need to go for rehab.

Не знаю почему у людей такая проблема чтоб бросить курить. Вы должны понимать, что это в голове замочек у вас закрыт. Его нужно просто открыть и снять симптомы бреда о том. что бросить курить невозможно.