Featured Comment

i know they wouldn't make a pvp game like texas hold'em anytime soon.. but what i was thinking a open player vs player challenge.. where any player can challenge another player., in which minimum of 2 max of 10 players put the amount that is agreed on into a pot.. in which any support or moderator if willing to help out.,, will hold the pot. for the winner.. it can range up to 100k to .01.. every player will start off 50k..is almost like the races,. but the only difference is not wagered but who can build up that 50k  within the given time.. like 20 30 mins.. the only thing is allowed is rain and rakeback.. for adding to the bankroll.. nothing else.. when that time limit is done.. who ever have the highest takes the pot. and the way we can find out if someone is  cheating they have to post the recent transaction rain received bonus and tips received etc.. i wanna see who actually can play smart... and not just bet 1.2x on dice or limbo.. any takers???

yeah man that seems pretty cool and interesting. It would be veryyy veryyy cool of them to add this. I think they should make a low pot a medium pot and also a large pot for the higher betters. Which would be less harder to win if your on the lower pot and of course they would have to add a cap on how much you can put on. but otherwise yes that would be a cool idea :D

A LOT of people are requesting Texas Hold 'em to be added to Stake. I have no clue at all how that would be orchestrated but I'm eager to see it added and try it out in beta. I'd also heard that slots is a possibility for an addition to stake. That would be cool too but on the aspect of PVP, Texas Hold 'Em is our best option. Crash is pretty close to PVP but without a bonus system like the V1 BAB sites have, it's fairly close to just normal limbo but live.  

i heard that crash game᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ is coming out soon guys! looking forward to trying the new PvS (player vs stake) game! i wish ii had early access!

Oh yeah it's a cool idea. Maybe a little hard to implement but I love it. 

Another idea that could be great would be a kind of roll hunt I've seen on other site. 

Called killer game. Have to be around 2p ppl at least. Then everyone got a number between 00.01 and 100 and we separate the players in 2 team, and each team has to take out players of the other team by rolling a number of other player. 

On a team is out, we make some final stage by playing one by one game. Same rules. Until there's only 1 winner. 

The good thing is we can give bonus for the one that has the most killed, and other bonus stuff like this. 

What you think of it? Someone has already played that kind of game? 

7 hours ago, bobdole said:

player vs player would be fun but it's not very profitable for the site since you're playing for other peoples balances instead of directly against stake. Even if they had a house cut it wouldn't be comparable to what they get now.

like holdem where ante up from every player doesnt start off the bet it basically buying in to play that round in which that pot goes to the house.. so a  percentage will go to the house automatically.. say every 5% of the main  pot goes to the house.. so any challenge big or small 5% of the players winning goes to the house or gets the 5% before the challenge starts. another way can be an entry fee.. there is many ways that the house can make money.. any you see it they make profit.. they are not losing since they are not paying out the winner with their bank unlike the other games where some one can bet .001 and win .1.. in which the site pays them.. right??

i know they wouldn't make a pvp game like texas hold'em anytime soon.. but what i was thinking a open player vs player challenge.. where any player can challenge another player., in which minimum of 2 max of 10 players put the amount that is agreed on into a pot.. yes I agree on this they should do it, we're hoping of a player vs player game pretty soon I guess if they try to make some, such as poker, or jackpot, I would love that, watching low players snipe big pots hahaha, overall we need player vs player games.

4 minutes ago, SLFJ said:

i know they wouldn't make a pvp game like texas hold'em anytime soon.. but what i was thinking a open player vs player challenge.. where any player can challenge another player., in which minimum of 2 max of 10 players put the amount that is agreed on into a pot.. yes I agree on this they should do it, we're hoping of a player vs player game pretty soon I guess if they try to make some, such as poker, or jackpot, I would love that, watching low players snipe big pots hahaha, overall we need player vs player games.

They've actually mentioned that Texas Hold'Em is a viable option. I don't believe it's coming any time soon, but I do believe it's quite a possibility for them to add it.

I considered asking Eddie but i've already asked him so many questions about crash I won't bother right now :P

On 7/8/2019 at 2:49 PM, polor12 said:

i know they wouldn't make a pvp game like texas hold'em anytime soon.. but what i was thinking a open player vs player challenge.. where any player can challenge another player., in which minimum of 2 max of 10 players put the amount that is agreed on into a pot.. in which any support or moderator if willing to help out.,, will hold the pot. for the winner.. it can range up to 100k to .01.. every player will start off 50k..is almost like the races,. but the only difference is not wagered but who can build up that 50k  within the given time.. like 20 30 mins.. the only thing is allowed is rain and rakeback.. for adding to the bankroll.. nothing else.. when that time limit is done.. who ever have the highest takes the pot. and the way we can find out if someone is  cheating they have to post the recent transaction rain received bonus and tips received etc.. i wanna see who actually can play smart... and not just bet 1.2x on dice or limbo.. any takers???

Nice ideas polor.   I like the thoughts for sure.   It seems like it is outside or on a different level than what Stake offers.   

This would just be an extra task to support memebers and moderators because they already have a huge task of making the forum clean and the stake chat to be alive and friendly.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:27 PM, Kate said:

This would just be an extra task to support memebers and moderators because they already have a huge task of making the forum clean and the stake chat to be alive and friendly.

well as you can see they are expanding wth staff.. there are a few Support stafff on training.. which means the work load are getting bigger or expecting a whole lot of extra things going on behind the scenes,

• 5 months later...

This is an interesting topic, and I am sure Stake will find games to make this happens as far as the dev team put this kind of p2p option in their radar.  I'm sure that there are many games that fits this conditions, it is just about to find which one fits better to Stake in order to create this gambling option.  Thanks for sharing, good luck. 

Hey everyone! 
since people are bridging this up, I wanted to take a moment to talk about how hard it is to make pvp games 100% fair. 

in theory (not saying the stake team would do this) someone from the stake team could look at our seeds ahead of time and predict if they are going to win or not. Yes, this has been done in the past.

A solution to this, Eddie has shared before, is take a block from the EOS block chain that hasn’t been mined yet, and use that to hash both players final hashes. This would be a valid, and correct implementation of a PVP pf system.

its good and site can earn more with this, they can add tax fee from betting amount as well except house edge, for example if both are betting 0.002 then winner will get 0.00390 or 395 just like that from this minor fee stake can get more, also player will get nice winning amount.

Edited by sahil777

The idea is very good! But is this in the stake plans? I haven't seen any official notes about it yet. A game like Poker would be great for the site. It would draw a lot of attention from everyone. And that would be perfect!

It would motivate many more people to enter here. We'll be waiting to see what's new in 2020 and if that will be one of them. Who knows! 😉