Stake Forum
Etude

Ever had a habit of Max Betting in Plinko ( Low Risk )?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if you Plinko lovers have ever had a habit or even still have a tendency today to max bet your bankroll (not exactly the rain funds you obtain in chat but rather a sizable sum of bankroll perhaps deposits) on a Low Risk and hoping for the best that it hits a decent multiplier rather than having your bankroll instantly halved if you get unlucky? For example at Low Risk with 16 Rows, the middle of the Plinko board with the worst multiplier is single 0.5x while on the both end side having 16x multiplier and multiple decent multiplier for the others.

This is definitely a daredevil way to mess with your bankroll as it is well known that losses in Plinko far far outweights the amounts of profitable wins in a single session. :D 

yes, i always do that but not with low risk,  always on High Risk  16 pins

10+ free rolls if all free was rolls 0.2x, then start with 1024 sats base bet 

if lose 2x my base bet ( yes Martingale)

this is super crazy , it's risky too bcuz max bet,  

i hit many times good payout ,  and lose too 

To max bet at any payout or risk is the most stupid thing no mater what has been lost or what has been wagered. Max bet is a feature for greedy people. A very good gambler will never use the payout on a particular or single game.

You want to go far in gambling? Never and never wager all your balance, there is a big probability that you will bust with that single roll even with the sure percentage% of winning the bet.

I will admit I have done just that a few times, but I definitely do not make a habit out of it.  The biggest one I do remember doing was for around $50, and hit the 0.5x, so I did it again and hit the 16x on the 2nd roll... I stopped with a nice profit after that roll.

Hmmm.  I will def be trying this.   Not a bad idea.    And what’s the worst that can happen ?   You lose half.   Hmmm.  Not a bad idea etude.     I will def try this out.  

Hey,

Yes sadly this has happened and got the worst of me. I first tried it as an option to wager for races etc, but I felt I could use the lower pins to kind of get a profit or most importantly stay at the break even range which would be perfect for races. So I tried low risk with lesser pins (not sure which) one that had 0.7x in the middle. 

I kind of doubled my bet (on manual of course) after every couple of losses until I hit another multiplier, which was not 0.7x and then I would half it back and once in a while I would get lucky enough to hit the dark orange or red ones and get a decent profit. So as I was trying this strat (not even in a race), I found myself losing sooo many round on 0.7x and then I kept doubling and still couldn't win. 

Then I felt even more ballsier and went on a lower pin and played 0 bets and saw that I was nicely hitting 3x and 4x i think. Then I placed like 1/4 bets and saw myself hit all 0.5x xD and lost close to 400k sats if I'm not wrong. 

9 hours ago, Etude said:

This is definitely a daredevil way to mess with your bankroll as it is well known that losses in Plinko far far outweights the amounts of profitable wins in a single session. :D 

Yup indeed it is lol. Never ever going back again. At least learn from your mistakes :P 

Oh no, I wouldn't do that, way too risky fo a very very low chance of a big payout, you would most likely end at 0.2x, 0.3x or a 0.5x, just because it isn't like you always will hit the best rewards possible, that's just physically impossible, I'd prefer doing slow plinko bets, cause you hardly would even hit 1kx or a 420x, just because it isa high multiplier and it has a very low chance of hitting, so I never did it nor I will ever try to.

I've never done this before, nor has it crossed my mind. I have often thought of max betting on dice 1.01x, but this seems like an interesting way to go about it. I would definitely consider this the next time I am raging and want to go all in.

It seems like a nihilistic way of halving your money and creating a panicked moment/bust behaviour trigger. but if you rish, and wanna live rishy risk, go for it xD maybe one day when I remember, while I'm rich as f.

For example at Low Risk with 16 Rows, the middle of the Plinko board with the worst multiplier is single 0.5x while on the both end side having 16x multiplier and multiple decent multiplier for the others.

No I never tried that but..... Oh come on.. 😂:/🤣:D  :D I was normal staker and now I want to try this crazy idea 😂 Damn it that really sounds tempting. I need to try this. In the worst case my balance would be cut only by half? I am all in LOL. I just wonder if I should drop some 1 satoshi balls before I hit with the maximum bet ? :P

yeah ... taking a high risk is indeed my hobby and i like to choose this path ..
by making a small deposit, and trying with 50 freerolls, if only one ball occupies a 130x basket in 50 freerolls, I will start with a 1000 satoshi bet, although I have never put my ball in a 1000x basket, at least I will put the ball in a 130x basket , at least 2 balls on high stakes.

the risk must indeed be taken if you want to be successful .... :)