Stake Forum
Helga

Manage Multiple Cryptocurrency exchanges from one software?

Featured Comment

Is there software or a service to let you manage multiple crypto currency exchanges from one interface?

There are so many cryptocurrency exchange sites (Binance, bittrex, kucoin, poloniex, etc...) these days. Is there a software or service that taps into the API call of all these exchanges to be able to manage trades, deposits, and withdraws from one interface?  

If you are looking for the right software to start a bitcoin exchange, I hope you can make a try with Coinsclone!

As far as I know there isnt exactly such a software that compiles all the exchange sites out there into a single app or software hmm. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 5:45 AM, Etude said:

As far as I know there isnt exactly such a software that compiles all the exchange sites out there into a single app or software hmm. 

@Etude here you are wrong. You should check out coinigy.com. Through their platform you can manage practically all your exchange accounts from 1 single coinage account. I almost have 30 trading accounts with different exchanges and I manage them all through my coinigy account

Edited by nattekut

14 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

That would be a super handy software to build, kind of like how the dicebot supports so many different sites out there. It is definitely a good business idea to build one, since I don't think any exist.

The software already exists. I am using www.coinigy.com already for 2-3 years and I am able to manage all my trading accounts from 1 single coinigy account. And I am sure there are a couple others already. but personally I think coinigy is by far the best one I have seen so far. I am using it for personal use but also for all the business accounts I run for my customers

Ok i dont get it why would someone want to manage all the activities done on a crypto exchange all together as one ? Like why ? There is no explaination for this i know so lol xD

2 hours ago, Kate said:

Ok i dont get it why would someone want to manage all the activities done on a crypto exchange all together as one ? Like why ? There is no explaination for this i know so lol xD

think you did not get it entirely correct. The software that I am using coinigy.com lets you manage all your exchange accounts from 1 place. So with this software I can keep an eye on the market on different exchanges. I am trading crypto professionally and I have about 25 different accounts on different exchanges.

If I would not use the software then I constantly needs to log in into different accounts on different exchanges. This makes you loose so much time. by using coinigy I can enter each of my 25 trading accounts on my coinigy account. through api I can log in in every single trading account I have without leaving coinigy. So for me it saves a lot of time with this tool to manage all my accounts from 1 single place