Stake Forum
S1MPL3X

Do you think stake should have a universal clock/time ?

Featured Comment

do you think that stake should have a univeral time clock in the corner or something iknow it sounds stupid but it could have varies options depending on your region and could be very use full yes u do have the time on your phone or pc but i personaly think it would be a good idea tbf as useless as it sounds it would actually be pretty handy tell me your guys opinions in the comment sections below holy shit i feel like a youtuber XD

Yeah S1MPL3X. That is a pretty good idea. Especially for races like the time it is going to be and stuff. Also, it would be cool if you could just convert the different times onto the universal clock if they added one. This would be pretty handy you're right. It would also draw more people onto the site i reckon. :)

is most likely do with the telegram challenges,.. i think steve and eddie should do 2 challenges. one takes the usual time the other should take an earlier time.. so people that cant do the late challenge they can do the early one instead. still would be 1 win per day. every race a challenge should be coming afterwards.. that should help out for those in a different time zone..

in my opinion it is very important because it can help players to take part in the race. because I myself am quite confused with the time in the information found on the telegram. and I think there must be an additional feature for that because many players want to take part in daily races and challenges but everything comes late because of the wrong time. the time zone of each player playing is different so that many players cannot take part in races and telegram challenges. hopefully there will be an additional clock feature in each area of the players so that players can know when challenges and races will begin, with the addition of features that will make many players play in races and challenges. this will be exciting

Yeah for races I would be convenient but I think this could be solved in another way as well . They would be able to add a countdown timer in the site. so lets say if you click on races next to high rollers you now receive a empty field with currently no race but instead of the empty field they could add a countdown timer which indicates how may time until next race

I've heard many people saying they missed races and giveaways because of the time zone that was different if Stake because they were living in a different country so yes, a universal clock time would be a great idea. 

Cool idea, but why not be a little more productive and learn the time differences? Jk 

You are on the internet, lol both your fingers and searchbar should Crack this mystery together, or you can even just use your phones widgets to see both your local time and stakes. So you can synchronize that way too. 

Usually Eddie & Steve have been specific with how long until the races start. 😮 

This actually sounds like a decent idea since it can make things rather more easily discernable when is when.

I think this may be a good suggestion for a couple of reasons as mentioned, mainly challenges and race times.  If they do implement something like this though, I would hope we at least have the option to show the time as "Stake Time" or have a check box to have it converted to our local time.

in my opinion time is very important because we can see how long we have been playing and let us know that this is still late at night lol, but looking at it from a business standpoint the web might not change time to universal because actually they try to hold us back to play on the web as long as possible and if you can spend your money on the web, actually the time they love is a strategy where you have to follow the web hours you want so we are stuck here long.

10 hours ago, S1MPL3X said:

do you think that stake should have a univeral time clock in the corner or something iknow it sounds stupid but it could have varies options depending on your region and could be very use full yes u do have the time on your phone or pc but i personaly think it would be a good idea tbf as useless as it sounds it would actually be pretty handy tell me your guys opinions in the comment sections below holy shit i feel like a youtuber XD

Damn.   That is a really good idea.   Hmmm. I think this would be pretty cool ya.    You should suggest it to Eddie or to support.   This would be nice for a lot of reasons.   Good thinking and nice post !!