Stake Forum
FotisNt

Way too easy hitting 49.50x?

Featured Comment

Hi Stakers! Nowadays I've been rolling some wheel from times to times and I realised that it's pretty easy hitting 49.50x in less than 20-10 rolls. Experienced it many times so far and came up as a winner through the wheel. How's your own experience out of high wheen multipliers? Would be nice to share it here!

It think the chances for hitting 49.50x are 1/50. Can be wrong of course. Not really a wheel fan here, sniping high payouts always works better for me in other games like hilo, dice especially.

Question? Do you change your amount of bet during those 10/20 rolls?  If so, going from low to high bets or random combination?  I am not a Wheel fan, but I can try it once in a while following any success strategy you post in here.  Good luck. 

me and wheel do not get along.. can't hit 49x if my life depended on it... it would take over 100 rolls before ill hit the 49x.. and that is without the animation instant bet... 

I am not a fan of the wheel game and the only times I played it was when it was part of a challenge. you have 1 chance in 50 to hit the 49.5. I rather try to hit a 100+ multiplier with those 50 attempts on another game

I have never had any luck on wheel either, it's been quite a while since I've played it, other than 1 time a couple weeks ago during a Telegram Challenge.  Maybe I'll give it another shot soon, as not much seems to be working for me on other games either so what can it hurt to try?

I played Wheel sometimes to try my luck but never won something big, it’s not a hard game but you have to be lucky on that game to win big that’s all and chances are worse than the other games, I don’t suggest you playing this game, check for Keno, Mines, HiLo, Plinko and Dice these games are better in my opinion.

For 49.50x and other stuff I never won that and don’t know how it works, I used to play only while trying to complete a challenge anything like that.

On 7/10/2019 at 1:11 AM, FotisNt said:

Hi Stakers! Nowadays I've been rolling some wheel from times to times and I realised that it's pretty easy hitting 49.50x in less than 20-10 rolls. Experienced it many times so far and came up as a winner through the wheel. How's your own experience out of high wheen multipliers? Would be nice to share it here!

there no way to make it more easier . 

but sometime i rol over 200roll without 49.50x 

sometime hit 2 or 3 time not even reach to 30roll

there must have something make it happen like that, some bug or what have to find out 

I hit it a lot. There's no need to complain though cause then theyll change it 😉 

In all seriousness, yea I hit it quite a bit and often when I play Wheel. I've gone to just betting high right away instead of increasing because I have so much faith it will come fairly quick. My rule of thumb is to not let it go past 49 games without hitting it. By that point you'll be too deep to recover with one single hit.

I don't really play wheel often... But when I do, I don't really seem to hit much. I go for High-10. 9.90x Payout. That sometimes seems to work alright... I haven't really given 49.5x a decent chance/attempt really as I don't play wheel frequently :)

For the first roll yes it's quite easy to hit 49.50x but if you keep continue hunt 49.50x you will get a long red streak, even more than 100+ red. So be careful about that or after hit some 49.50x, play other games or other payout.

I'm not fan of wheel games I never play wheel. I just play wheel if it is part of weekly challenge because wheel games for the first time easy to hit 49.50x and if you hunting it again is not easy long red streak that why I don't like wheel games....but i think wheel good for low risk like 3x payout and big bet.

This is not a very bad multiplier and you can actually do it in 10–20 roles, but sometimes this multiplier will cause a lot of reds and ruin, but the main thing is to believe in victory.

WHEEL: 7,027,364,503

placed by barbaris on 12/07/2019

Wagered

0.00050000 ltc.svg

Multiplier

49.5x

Profit

0.02425000 ltc.svg

did u mean i got 49.50x in 20-10 rolls with wheel? FotisNt sir. so i should try to play wheel but.. i really scare to play it. it seem to bet allittle huge and risky. but i should try to it. i will help when neeed recovery some. these day i really boring to hunt huge multiplier with small bet let's test with huge with medium multiplier. thz dude.

Hey, well some times you get lucky and win multipl times and if you dont stop in time it will bust you. personaly on wheel i newer end up on profit for excample like you said the 49.50x i got that 8 or 7 times in 500 rolls, but once got 3 times in 100 rols so it depenmds on seed and maby luck . :D 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:11 AM, Enzo said:

I hit it a lot. There's no need to complain though cause then theyll change it 😉 

In all seriousness, yea I hit it quite a bit and often when I play Wheel. I've gone to just betting high right away instead of increasing because I have so much faith it will come fairly quick. My rule of thumb is to not let it go past 49 games without hitting it. By that point you'll be too deep to recover with one single hit.

Well, I wasn't complaining tho, read the post!:D I'm actually saying that it's way too easy hitting 49.50x without exceeding the odds sometimes. 

On 7/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, Enzo said:

I still have had no luck with this.  Do you set it on auto with any increase on loss, or just straight betting the same amount?  I'm guessing no increase since you said it will not recover if you past 49 games?  When I play 49.5x on Dice, I do a 2.5% increase on loss so it will recover if it goes beyond 49 rolls, that's why I am wondering?