Stake Forum
Enzo

My "creative" way of saving balance/profit.

Featured Comment

I recently began doing something interesting with my profit/balance that has enabled me to not bet it all if I get angry/too low. I've been betting on mobile, whilst doing my main betting on PC. I'll do a few bets on mobile, get my balance up, and from there I'll go back to my PC and bet without refreshing the page. That way I can rip what I have on my PC and when I refresh I'll have that profit/remainder to bet with. It's not exactly fool proof as a simple refresh will keep me betting/losing. But I tend to forget that i've done it and then realize it later when I refresh for other reasons. By then I've calmed down so I won't rage bet the remainder. I'm sure i'm not the only one with issues of rage betting/betting my entire balance when I get too low. I just thought i'd voice this idea i've had and see what others think about it.

Sounds like a great way to "trick" yourself into thinking you have a lower balance than you do!

The vault is premised on a similar idea, but your way has the advantage of you not remembering that you have that higher balance.

I'm glad you've found something that works for you.  Good Luck!

Interesting concept... I may have to give this a try and see how it works for me.  I rarely play on mobile, but may have to do it more just for this reason.  Unfortunately I tend to rage bet quite a bit lately....

2 hours ago, polor12 said:

why dont you just add it to the vault.. then calm the f down and chill for a bit.. then one you get your head back together take it out and play again,. that would help out more right. 

I mean, I could add it to the vault but I for some reason check my vault everytime I bust, as if I put something in there and then forgot about it LOL. What works for others, may not work for you :P I also hate waiting for the vault confirmation email, probably a good thing for me that it takes so long to come.

a good idea and worthy of example, because I also can't hold back emotions when I'm losing and tend to spend all the balance, whether this advice I will run I hope I can minimize defeat so I don't always spend it when I'm emotional.

Yeah sounds like a good strategy... But what I'd do if i was you I'd just deposit into vault. I feel like that this is a lot more simpler and easier to handle. But in my experience I have never used vault I either bust it or withdraw it all. No in between xDD

hello friends its interesting concept to increase your balance may be you have luck to done so.hope have nice time but me too try it one day but no changes after refresh same thing sucked and insufficient balance.

Sounds interesting. But it seems to me that the main cause of all losses is greed and inability to control oneself. If you learn to do it, then I think that there will be no problems when you can not stop in time.

On 7/9/2019 at 5:33 PM, Enzo said:

I recently began doing something interesting with my profit/balance that has enabled me to not bet it all if I get angry/too low. I've been betting on mobile, whilst doing my main betting on PC. I'll do a few bets on mobile, get my balance up, and from there I'll go back to my PC and bet without refreshing the page. That way I can rip what I have on my PC and when I refresh I'll have that profit/remainder to bet with. It's not exactly fool proof as a simple refresh will keep me betting/losing. But I tend to forget that i've done it and then realize it later when I refresh for other reasons. By then I've calmed down so I won't rage bet the remainder. I'm sure i'm not the only one with issues of rage betting/betting my entire balance when I get too low. I just thought i'd voice this idea i've had and see what others think about it.

Hey this isn’t a bad idea at all.   I love to see people’s creative idea for this and this is pretty damn creative way.   We as gamblers are too funny.   It’s awesome the things we can come up with to save some balance.   🙂.   Very nice post.  

its a nice idea. I have done that in the past myself but not when playing on mobile. I have been using the hilo bot for some time and it had the same result as playing on mobile. Every time if you had a wining in the bot and cashed out it only changed the balance in the hilo bot. but the balance in stake remained the same as long as I did not refreshed the page. but unfortunately when going to stake and playing another game the page got refreshed automatically. But well doesn't matter. I busted all balances anyway 

8 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, that's kinda funny but it seems to be working as you said.:D Also as @polor12 said, vault might work aswell. I guess it's way faster with your way anhwat.

I appreciate this persons creativity.    And also love the post.    Hey whatever way it works for you works for me too.  Haha.  I love these kind of people that have such creative ways to do things.    Kudos !