Jump to content
Jesse

Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin for new comers?

Featured Comment

I think it depend why and how much people want to win with their investment. Even if BTC rise 1k from now in the next year, it's still almost 15% benefit. Better than any other investment like banks, real estate, gold/silver & co. And the bet is pretty safe. For them it's not too late.

For those who want to make a 100x return on investment BTC is probably not the solution, altcoins coul be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got into BTC like 2 months ago. It was I think at 4.5k or something. I am sure it will rise to heaven so its never to late to "get involved" in it! It's a very fun experience after all. After every loss or after some profit (in trading or gambling) it still is a great time. You also get to know a lot of people. 

With BTC you also get into waaaaay more coins than just btc. BTC as itself is already a lot of info about it all. But you get into a lot more cryptos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you want to do with it? If you want to get a high profit, then the answer is more no than yes. If you want to try your luck and get some bucks, then yes, you can try it. The thing is that you never know how much it is going to rise, but, considering it's price right now, making a 2x profit would take a while, so investing too low won't bring you so much if you ain't patient. Maybe you should try your luck with altcoins and see if you're lucky enough to make a huge profit (the chances are anyway bigger than with bitcoin)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, skywallkee said:

What do you want to do with it? If you want to get a high profit, then the answer is more no than yes. If you want to try your luck and get some bucks, then yes, you can try it. The thing is that you never know how much it is going to rise, but, considering it's price right now, making a 2x profit would take a while, so investing too low won't bring you so much if you ain't patient. Maybe you should try your luck with altcoins and see if you're lucky enough to make a huge profit (the chances are anyway bigger than with bitcoin)

i agree with your idea.  altcoin can x 10 or x20 anytimes .  :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Han2x said:

In my opinion it is not too late for latecomers. Bitcoin will still go up and will never stop. Everyone can still invest on bitcoin if they will trust it. 

We need to look at the problem in fact that the growth rate of bitcoin can not be as fast as altcoin. 

But to be safe bitcoin is still the best option. altcoin is a risky choice for anyone who dares to play and dare to bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, remember said:

We need to look at the problem in fact that the growth rate of bitcoin can not be as fast as altcoin. 

But to be safe bitcoin is still the best option. altcoin is a risky choice for anyone who dares to play and dare to bear

Thats so true bitcoins will stand the test of time or the forseable future . i really dont see it failing any time soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 10:57 AM, Jesse said:

Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin for new comers?   

Never too late. If you went in early, you could probably be pretty rich by now :D... but even if you join today with $1,000 or some.. if the worth grows, you still have your value growing.

Years ago you could buy tons of them with little money. If you kept your wallet or have the ability to recover, you'd be happy in this case. Now everyone tries to do that with another crypto but as long as Bitcoin is in the lead, those success stories will happen rarely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its never too late to do what you want. If you really want to step in crypto trading then now is the time. But before investing make yourself complete in regards to crypto knowledge and then start trading. Also, start endorsing your business on a crypto-based advertising platform for maximum exposure and high returns. Visit the website for more info: https://adconity.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×