Stake Community
Jesse

Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin for new comers?

Featured Comment

I think it depend why and how much people want to win with their investment. Even if BTC rise 1k from now in the next year, it's still almost 15% benefit. Better than any other investment like banks, real estate, gold/silver & co. And the bet is pretty safe. For them it's not too late.

For those who want to make a 100x return on investment BTC is probably not the solution, altcoins coul be.

I got into BTC like 2 months ago. It was I think at 4.5k or something. I am sure it will rise to heaven so its never to late to "get involved" in it! It's a very fun experience after all. After every loss or after some profit (in trading or gambling) it still is a great time. You also get to know a lot of people. 

With BTC you also get into waaaaay more coins than just btc. BTC as itself is already a lot of info about it all. But you get into a lot more cryptos!

What do you want to do with it? If you want to get a high profit, then the answer is more no than yes. If you want to try your luck and get some bucks, then yes, you can try it. The thing is that you never know how much it is going to rise, but, considering it's price right now, making a 2x profit would take a while, so investing too low won't bring you so much if you ain't patient. Maybe you should try your luck with altcoins and see if you're lucky enough to make a huge profit (the chances are anyway bigger than with bitcoin)

6 hours ago, skywallkee said:

What do you want to do with it? If you want to get a high profit, then the answer is more no than yes. If you want to try your luck and get some bucks, then yes, you can try it. The thing is that you never know how much it is going to rise, but, considering it's price right now, making a 2x profit would take a while, so investing too low won't bring you so much if you ain't patient. Maybe you should try your luck with altcoins and see if you're lucky enough to make a huge profit (the chances are anyway bigger than with bitcoin)

i agree with your idea.  altcoin can x 10 or x20 anytimes .  :P 

24 minutes ago, Han2x said:

In my opinion it is not too late for latecomers. Bitcoin will still go up and will never stop. Everyone can still invest on bitcoin if they will trust it. 

We need to look at the problem in fact that the growth rate of bitcoin can not be as fast as altcoin. 

But to be safe bitcoin is still the best option. altcoin is a risky choice for anyone who dares to play and dare to bear

25 minutes ago, babs01 said:

This year its coming down to $1000

where does this information come from? I also want to read why you so decided that bitcoin expects such a strong collapse?

I think it is not at all too late to get involved in bitcoin, because the industry is not a standard one, it has a lot of volatility and often opens gate for new comers to buy, sell and trade bitcoin.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:57 AM, Jesse said:

Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin for new comers?   

Never too late. If you went in early, you could probably be pretty rich by now :D... but even if you join today with $1,000 or some.. if the worth grows, you still have your value growing.

Years ago you could buy tons of them with little money. If you kept your wallet or have the ability to recover, you'd be happy in this case. Now everyone tries to do that with another crypto but as long as Bitcoin is in the lead, those success stories will happen rarely.

Its never too late to do what you want. If you really want to step in crypto trading then now is the time. But before investing make yourself complete in regards to crypto knowledge and then start trading. Also, start endorsing your business on a crypto-based advertising platform for maximum exposure and high returns. Visit the website for more info: https://adconity.com/

Umm no i dont think so since there are a lot of guides and tips that are there now so if newbies learn them then sure they can come in if they dont then maybe yes they cant come into the crypto world :) or know about btc

TORONTO, Aug. 1, 2018 /CNW/ - Anaconda Mining Inc. ("Anaconda" or the "Company") (TSX: ANX) (OTCQX: ANXGF) is pleased to announce that it has received the permits required to proceed with the extraction of the proposed 10,000-tonne underground bulk sample (the "Bulk Sample") at its 100%-owned Goldboro Gold Project ("Goldboro", or the "Project") in Nova Scotia, Canada. In connection with the Bulk Sample, Anaconda has engaged Cementation Canada Inc. ("Cementation") as the mining contractor to assist in the underground development and Bulk Sample extraction. Cementation is mobilizing to site today and will begin development work immediately. The Bulk Sample process is expected to take approximately four months with results to follow thereafter.

https://www.anacondamining.com/2018-08-01-Anaconda-Mining-receives-permits-to-proceed-with-bulk-sample-at-the-Goldboro-Gold-Project

Although it might seem like 5+ years have passed and prices are going to the moon, BTC and other crypto's are still in their early ages of development. Even in 2018 I would still consider this an early stage of crypto around the world. In addition, there are more than 1000s of ICO's being created weekly by different organizations. It is extremely interesting to see the new ideas and new block-chain tech people are creating. 

12 hours ago, CryptoAnt said:

Although it might seem like 5+ years have passed and prices are going to the moon, BTC and other crypto's are still in their early ages of development. Even in 2018 I would still consider this an early stage of crypto around the world. In addition, there are more than 1000s of ICO's being created weekly by different organizations. It is extremely interesting to see the new ideas and new block-chain tech people are creating. 

BTC is still at 6.9k lol and you saying prices going to moon xD

5 hours ago, Kate said:

BTC is still at 6.9k lol and you saying prices going to moon xD

BTC being at 6.9k over the course of 5+ years is a lot. Would that not be "to the moon" from $100 to $6.9k? That is 10x better than what any stock market can provide in terms of investments. What would you consider a price for BTC to be if it were "to the moon?" I hope that comment wasn't as blunt as my previous ones. 😉

On 8/5/2018 at 3:43 AM, CryptoAnt said:

BTC being at 6.9k over the course of 5+ years is a lot. Would that not be "to the moon" from $100 to $6.9k? That is 10x better than what any stock market can provide in terms of investments. What would you consider a price for BTC to be if it were "to the moon?" I hope that comment wasn't as blunt as my previous ones. 😉

But to the moon means like 10k or 15k thats like it landed on the moon 6k is like going to the moon