Jesse

Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin for new comers?

Featured Comment

Good question, I think from profit point of view it makes more sense to invest in altcoins now, if your starting from nothing. I think it's too uncertain how long btc will keep rising, so makes more sense to invest in multiple altcoins and maybe one of them would be half as as successfully as bitcoin was in the future. 

I think it depend why and how much people want to win with their investment. Even if BTC rise 1k from now in the next year, it's still almost 15% benefit. Better than any other investment like banks, real estate, gold/silver & co. And the bet is pretty safe. For them it's not too late.

For those who want to make a 100x return on investment BTC is probably not the solution, altcoins coul be.

I got into BTC like 2 months ago. It was I think at 4.5k or something. I am sure it will rise to heaven so its never to late to "get involved" in it! It's a very fun experience after all. After every loss or after some profit (in trading or gambling) it still is a great time. You also get to know a lot of people. 

With BTC you also get into waaaaay more coins than just btc. BTC as itself is already a lot of info about it all. But you get into a lot more cryptos!

What do you want to do with it? If you want to get a high profit, then the answer is more no than yes. If you want to try your luck and get some bucks, then yes, you can try it. The thing is that you never know how much it is going to rise, but, considering it's price right now, making a 2x profit would take a while, so investing too low won't bring you so much if you ain't patient. Maybe you should try your luck with altcoins and see if you're lucky enough to make a huge profit (the chances are anyway bigger than with bitcoin)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, skywallkee said:

What do you want to do with it? If you want to get a high profit, then the answer is more no than yes. If you want to try your luck and get some bucks, then yes, you can try it. The thing is that you never know how much it is going to rise, but, considering it's price right now, making a 2x profit would take a while, so investing too low won't bring you so much if you ain't patient. Maybe you should try your luck with altcoins and see if you're lucky enough to make a huge profit (the chances are anyway bigger than with bitcoin)

i agree with your idea.  altcoin can x 10 or x20 anytimes .  :P 

24 minutes ago, Han2x said:

In my opinion it is not too late for latecomers. Bitcoin will still go up and will never stop. Everyone can still invest on bitcoin if they will trust it. 

We need to look at the problem in fact that the growth rate of bitcoin can not be as fast as altcoin. 

But to be safe bitcoin is still the best option. altcoin is a risky choice for anyone who dares to play and dare to bear

1 hour ago, remember said:

We need to look at the problem in fact that the growth rate of bitcoin can not be as fast as altcoin. 

But to be safe bitcoin is still the best option. altcoin is a risky choice for anyone who dares to play and dare to bear

Thats so true bitcoins will stand the test of time or the forseable future . i really dont see it failing any time soon.