S1MPL3X

What is your guys best strategy on roulette?

Featured Comment

well hi there guys hope you all are well :) today im just gonna do a quick question about roulette i love it its good fun at times but i want to know what your guys strat is my strat is bet 26 and switch between 29 have funn !:D

The best strategy on roulette in my opinion is the numbers 11, 26, 32, 0, 5, 15. It seems to me that these numbers fall out much more often and for me they are loved ones. You can bet only on one number, but better at all at once, and it is quite profitable.

To be honest, I don't really play roulette that often to have a strat. However when I do go on roulette, I tend to switch between green and 25-36. I do this because I think it is too difficult to keep hitting 36x. 25-36 Is a 3x so that's why i switch between multipliers so often :D

On 7/10/2019 at 8:06 PM, S1MPL3X said:

well hi there guys hope you all are well :) today im just gonna do a quick question about roulette i love it its good fun at times but i want to know what your guys strat is my strat is bet 26 and switch between 29 have funn !:D

i love to play roulette and i feels lucky on roulette  :P let me share my trick . i do pre roll and typing them on notepad after 72 rolls i checked which numbers not comes yet . then  choose them counts the win chance and set it :) its helped many times  :)

On 7/21/2019 at 2:14 AM, kaleemmalik071 said:

i love to play roulette and i feels lucky on roulette  :P let me share my trick . i do pre roll and typing them on notepad after 72 rolls i checked which numbers not comes yet . then  choose them counts the win chance and set it :) its helped many times  :)

Thanks for sharing your strategy. It looks good. I'm going to try it now.

No strategy pursue but just go all in on red or black xD lol i never place on any number i just always place on the colours there are no strategies for this game i believe so. 

Hi S1MPL3X,

My strategy is betting on numbers around 24 different numbers and just roll with it and i also have a jackpot number when it hits you get alot of profit, Sometimes you get a big win streak and its easy cash.

Created a new one for the races only. Because instead of losing ammo on every bet i can get ammo on return for each loss. So o won't be worried about rakebacks till later on.. because the way I bet on a losing roll o get .71 payout over 70 percent of money hack.. so my mom won't go anywhere for a good minute.. and it helps build up the wages quickly also

best strategy is only one i have to play for green, if you get hits then well and good and if not then go for color bets recover your loss and start again hunting for green (0) or you can recover lost balance at any other game and come back to roul for hunt.

Hello my friends I hope you are well.

there is a lot of technique you can use in roulette depending on your winning goal and how you play. You have the martingale which is for me the best one, but you need a huge banakroll.
I just have to wish you good luck my friends

good day to you

Unfortunately, the strategy I use for this game, the roulette here doesn't have that option. I like to place that kind of bet between four numbers. But this roulette does not offer that possibility. So I don't play much or do a different strategy.

I think on this game not any strategy work this game depends on your luck mostly I play on black and red numbers and after few bets I select numbers as such this game not give me good results

Most of the time, I just guess the hell out of my game at roulette. Just doing something like choosing my lucky numbers. Or choosing randomly between black or red. I notice myself not having some strategies at roullette to be honest