Stake Forum
hanvee

Lag affect to result or not?

Featured Comment

I have experienced lag a few times when the Chatroom starts to get crowded, but after rolls / I changed the seed and checked Provably fair of the previous game, and the result is Negative (Either Lag or not, the game results will remain the same) :) 

with the amount the people online and the traffic that is happening all the same time.. can be the cause of the lag.. especially when eddie rains.. it all the depends on a person computer build... getting all those information all at once. can cause the computer to try to get all bits of information at once. the result on any game is pre determined. meaning what ever  pattern you made.. the computer is not predicting but already knows which pattern they going to use in each  roll.. is like the hilo game where you guess. but the game already knows. the only time the lag can affect the game is on the animation like plinko and roulette.. where you can see pretty much where is going to land at some point,, 

11 hours ago, Vandudgreat said:

I had  the same issue.. But playing keno is awesome

what are you talking about, do you know even how the system works? how did it affect yoour results? please tell me so i dont make the same mistake... i am being sarcastic obviously. But comon man, you should know lag cant and wont affect any result. 

The font is huge by the way, almost blinded me on Mobile.

I have been using Keno as my go-to game for some time now but it’s not working that well. 

I honestly think over the long run it’s not that good of a game to use for higher multipliers unless you’re very, very, very lucky to have selected the right numbers. 

It should work better as a lower variance game with increase on bet as I’ve seen someone do that before - and waiting out till the losses just start coming as they definitely will!

2 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

The font is huge by the way, almost blinded me on Mobile.

I have been using Keno as my go-to game for some time now but it’s not working that well. 

I honestly think over the long run it’s not that good of a game to use for higher multipliers unless you’re very, very, very lucky to have selected the right numbers. 

It should work better as a lower variance game with increase on bet as I’ve seen someone do that before - and waiting out till the losses just start coming as they definitely will!

the font on keno you mean is huge? im a litte confused as to what you mean.. the only think that i reallly dont like about keno as mobile version is that it has no autobet feature... like wtf right? im not sure why this hasnt been added yet,

I think you say right some time this lag affect game results and change your thinking you playing your mode but when you see this lag or any msg or request you distrb and affect your game and you not feel good and change your mind and your thinking I not during play game affect this lag because now I use on mobile stake so I not received any leg when I play game I just received when I open chat page otherwise now not distrb me anything